Dutch Passion TaNg's DP Blue Velvet Preview Grow.

Looking good so far JT, the next 2 months will be exciting ones for me (and you!)

Just seen you babies Tang, your doin very well thants for sure, what has your controll process been..

Ive got the in my Veg tent with 2 Freddys best and without controll they would be twice the size of my Blue Velvets.. The seem very short to me, although im sure Blueberry is indica dom anyway..

You sure have got all your tops lined up perfect.. You will be goin into flower 2 weeks before me so let me know if you have any tips from what you have seen so far.. Ill hopefully get my update in later today..

P.s. you have got about double the upwartds growth than me in that time, did you Top more than once?

Great grow, i bet you might enjoy these more than me, just joking no one enjoys DJ's work more than me lol...

The only control process would be the topping and starting more plants than I'm finishing,I think the format of the plant is down the the billy bad ass spectrum my lights use lol I see a lot of high side branches.

Day 36/7.

There nicely stretching and should see some buds forming soon.

jy2ejy9u.jpg
7a6esu7e.jpg
3yjubuqy.jpg
nejavygu.jpg
yzu7uvup.jpg
redyhe4a.jpg
u4avynyv.jpg
ga9u5eqe.jpg
ehamugur.jpg

nejavygu.jpg

Damn bro this looks so lush :drool: witness :smokebuds:

Looking sweet J TaNg....:bong:

Yeah man I agree with the homies up here J.. They look beautiful bro... Well done that man.. :bow:

Love the look of those ladies J gotta get me a photo run next time...

Lookin great as always my friend :thumbs: This is just me but time to break out the pruning shears since they are photos :smokebuds:

Back