hey how are the appollo 6 or the leds with 6 holes i was looking into getting one of these led's, the one i looked at u could turn on diff sets of led's. good luck on the grow they look awesome.

hey how are the appollo 6 or the leds with 6 holes i was looking into getting one of these led's, the one i looked at u could turn on diff sets of led's. good luck on the grow they look awesome.

Yeah my 6 spot lights work great bro.

thanx tang u just made my choice easier, keep it green

Nice thread mate, very interesting for me and good to use as a benchmark
Think i'll update every 5 days also so should be fun comparing!
Was going to comment how leafy the buds looked early on but shocked at how they have filled out recently. Thanks for sharing

Nice thread mate, very interesting for me and good to use as a benchmark
Think i'll update every 5 days also so should be fun comparing!
Was going to comment how leafy the buds looked early on but shocked at how they have filled out recently. Thanks for sharing

cheers bro bro im really happy with this grow and there in the exciting weight gain phase now.

Yeah maan Buddy TaNg,dude.I grew ABB once.it looked nadda damn thing like that beast ya got rollin on there man..dang,I bet it smells killer too..soooo,the pre rolls are on you this time??..lol"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Day 60.

Not long for these 3 now,leaves are changing,trichomes are oxidising and they stink to high heaven especially #3....this girl is something special and it's a damn shame you can't clone from autos,not sure if she will yield that well but the special ones rarely do.

1....20 days left.
qbhzgmK.jpg
JDZs3Bq.jpg
kHmyHS2.jpg
2pMGGti.jpg
VNAFg1W.jpg
33A6pWz.jpg
0xw88ds.jpg

2....10 days left.
FwGOHsj.jpg
Hf0uBky.jpg
AtJl9x3.jpg
fd4S3F0.jpg
e3zeVQe.jpg
v2SqB0H.jpg
33ZFQw8.jpg

3....15 days left.
nRXhZX7.jpg
e14Vhfk.jpg
BNIQzbz.jpg
xFcFGbp.jpg
0RZNsRt.jpg
QdV47HN.jpg
M9BnKIM.jpg
kQfKLH5.jpg
tnnO207.jpg

looks killer bro, i cant wait to pop more DP beans think im gonna go with the white widow

Back