Hi Tang and Cannabis King all I have heard is that there going to be a lot more expensive and have Possibly teamed up with A Dutch Seed company can't remember right now I'm a bit medicated oh and I'm a she the seed I planted two weeks ago has taken off so Thanks again and pleased to kinda met you ✌

Alright brother, ladies look awesome!!! What is your PH in and average light heights??? Damn....I gotta get me some air pots!!!

TANG are you using PH perfect sensi bloom and big bud ? Are you using any other supplements? They are outstanding plants too. Do you feel that leds from GN are better units then cidly apollo? I am going indoors for the first time since 1999. In the fall I will be doing a indoor soiless mix dwc is out of the ? because of frequent hydro outages. You my good man are one of this 50 plus year old inspiration keep up the great grow journals. PEACE

Hi Tang and Cannabis King all I have heard is that there going to be a lot more expensive and have Possibly teamed up with A Dutch Seed company can't remember right now I'm a bit medicated oh and I'm a she the seed I planted two weeks ago has taken off so Thanks again and pleased to kinda met you ✌

Im pleased to kinda meet you too lol. The new light is £330 as far as I know and that's because the parts and manufacturing are more expensive than in the MS0006.

Alright brother, ladies look awesome!!! What is your PH in and average light heights??? Damn....I gotta get me some air pots!!!

Hay bro thanks, my PH is 7.4 out of the tap and 6.6 after adding nutrients and the lights (just got the tape measure out) are at 25cm.

TANG are you using PH perfect sensi bloom and big bud ? Are you using any other supplements? They are outstanding plants too. Do you feel that leds from GN are better units then cidly apollo? I am going indoors for the first time since 1999. In the fall I will be doing a indoor soiless mix dwc is out of the ? because of frequent hydro outages. You my good man are one of this 50 plus year old inspiration keep up the great grow journals. PEACE

yes,yes,yes,thanks,yes and thanks bro lol here is a link to my new improved feeding schedule I hope it comes in handy... https://www.autoflower.org/f26/tangs-new-improved-feeding-schedule-34408.html

A few shots of the maturing buds,lovely amount of resin on all three and amazingly today on day 53 #2 the smallest of the three has shown amber trichomes so is theoretically mature enough to harvest although I'm going to run her to day 70 so she packs a punch.

9PoEQah.jpg
0h36rnl.jpg
W1Zp7cB.jpg
cMKJH7C.jpg
qucYdFO.jpg
bZGaUPA.jpg
5kO3JQN.jpg
u13wKUB.jpg
5dRCf6p.jpg
kWXnCQp.jpg
gLMQBWS.jpg
KF5fYo8.jpg
HNZKytK.jpg
hB2Jnwj.jpg
jhqGsHD.jpg
YBYHfSg.jpg

JTang,

Nice looking frosty buds ya got there.

Gonna be some serious medicine.

Like I say: "The trichomes are always thicker, on someone elses plant." (I don't always say that, I just made it up)

Awesome stuff though.

:Sharing One:

Eek

Sounds like you didn't though I can't get Photos on this thing I need to get all this on the Lap Top but I bet wow I just got it she is Ultra Blueberry that's going to taste so good yum !!!

That's not as Bad as I thought I should of waited I just got a Vipar I'm not sure its real and I think from a far all right for vegging as it seems more powerful but not better powerful but it has to be kept a long way but not the nice even grow you get with the Msoo6 I'm bound to get another GN in a couple of months Thanks for the info .

Lovely buds ,great photos .I really love the look of the LED shots.

Day 55.

All three are now on overdrive so I will have them all harvested by day 75-80 also had a big change around with lighting and have totally pimped this room,it now has 2 MS0006 hybrids with 4 Rebels in each and a MS0004 with standards in,its a bit over the top but hay what the hell lol.

XjwZtcQ.jpg
kPE28t5.jpg
KZJtGsa.jpg
leRzJZI.jpg
I96yRqE.jpg

wMKFrj9.jpg
6GRcoc2.jpg
COxSjGR.jpg
d1hsU70.jpg
gSPYBG3.jpg
QVbW7yd.jpg
RoRkU1w.jpg