Ohh my Days.. they are looking Amazing to me. Tang u really have Skillz defo one of the Pro Dudes over here. I just started a Blueberry Auto yesterday and i defo will keep this Thread as a Example how to do it!!!

Im really Curious this will be my First Led and 20/4 Light Cycle Auto.

Day 75.

Got busy harvesting #3 as early as poss today because she smells incredibly strong,the buds were a lovely shape and density so it didn't take long at all. I estimate 4 oz dry which will be less than the shorter #2 that came in at 128g pre cure. The last plant will be taken down next week.

nuFvkF0.jpg
LJhroDj.jpg

ikzNYvJ.jpg
11KoI2B.jpg

B9NYJdV.jpg
B5e07lD.jpg
kSwPBhr.jpg
O00hvqb.jpg
gY8sVjh.jpg
l464oco.jpg
SnbrQFx.jpg
co7dh7i.jpg

nice one i have bud envy now going to my tent to tell them to hurry up

Would love to have a sniff of your bowl...:My Arse..:
Nice work as usual mate, are you going to chop those bigger buds up or leave as they are?

Would love to have a sniff of your bowl...:My Arse..:
Nice work as usual mate, are you going to chop those bigger buds up or leave as they are?

The will go in the bags as is bro bigger buds are fine they just take a little longer to dry.

Always nice to have some Blueberry in the jars...:Sharing One:

Day 80.

The last ABB was harvested this morning,not to difficult a job as I've been removing leaves all week....she spent her last few days in the bigger room.

TBOqAPd.jpg
2yIy0or.jpg
YS3gvha.jpg
XfZXwpl.jpg
rOmmXXW.jpg
rWG0W9G.jpg
Nk5hsLN.jpg

Amazing job as per usual Tang.
Looks like using flowering nuts from the start was pretty much fine with the plants??
Could this spell the end for using Veg nuts in your line up??

Guess this is only based around autos as photos might need longer to build strength at the start.

:tiphat: Salute !!

Amazing job as per usual Tang.
Looks like using flowering nuts from the start was pretty much fine with the plants??
Could this spell the end for using Veg nuts in your line up??

Guess this is only based around autos as photos might need longer to build strength at the start.

:tiphat: Salute !!

thanks bro yeah Sensi bloom worked no different than grow in veg but I do have loads of Sensi grow left so I'll be using it for another year or so lol.

Back