Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

OG's are looking nice so far tang, looking forward to seeing how they progress. Its nice to see how they grow because i was thinking about popping a dinafem OG this run. Seems to have alot of vertical growth though and stretch? 93cm is mighty tall for day 25.

Lol just posted in your thread about the OGs.....OG1 has basically been stretching since she popped out of the dirt,it's now day 27 and she is 103cm and her sister is 66cm.....growth does seem to be slowing down and pre flowers are defiantly expanding it's exciting because this usually happens around day 40 so there incredibly fast.

Lol just posted in your thread about the OGs.....OG1 has basically been stretching since she popped out of the dirt,it's now day 27 and she is 103cm and her sister is 66cm.....growth does seem to be slowing down and pre flowers are defiantly expanding it's exciting because this usually happens around day 40 so there incredibly fast.
Yeah i noticed :tiphat: thanks for input. Maybe its cause there brand new and good genetics i have yet to try the XXL auto's they have released recently too. Ive always liked OG Kush so thats why i got the Auto version of the seeds. Glad there good runners though and may be my choice who knows :).

Last edited:
Ahhh!
the classic white door bud shot.
great way to stat the week.
awesome as always Tang!
Thanks.

OG Kush day 30.

There both coming into flower now so I've changed to bloom nutrients,I would usually flush now but I'm leaving it until the first Cheese is down just so the RH doesn't shoot up. Noticed there smell when I took them out to be photographed its quite akin to old trainers...very musky indeed lol. I also just noticed some nice early trichome production this is usually a sign they will be extra frosty lady's.

OG1....114cm.
xqOJ9Hr.jpg
wvHly0X.jpg
Zugf9Y2.jpg
8tQnP9J.jpg
2JvKB8L.jpg
YSEmE9W.jpg
YIQ2oUX.jpg

OG2....71cm.
ktLXUwY.jpg
lJPw7MW.jpg
IAxBYZY.jpg
kGEJhbR.jpg
UsWmtDg.jpg
gYfE7qw.jpg
GKgTRyL.jpg
8HCq4Kb.jpg

Last edited:
Big Buddha Cheese day 70.

Getting close to the end now and both are on plain water. I have to say the smell is spectacular so so strong so much in fact I've had to buy one of these California Scent gel things as the Rhino was letting through a hint of cheese,it's just outside the room a boy does it work even when I open the room all I can smell is Citrus Medley lol.
Another problem I've had this week is high RH so to combat it I've taken some leaves off(I don't recommend this) and put the lights to 24/0....it's now a steady 43% instead of the 60% at lights on. Touch wood though I've had no more botrytis......BBC2 is down in 5 days and her sis in 10.

BBC1.
BPJ8ZoF.jpg
BR5uunc.jpg
iJFLb9u.jpg
ySVH8Mi.jpg
fNALj9n.jpg
lyjdRCP.jpg
NacpwQ0.jpg
OcoWDi8.jpg

BBC2.
9XcHlUm.jpg
qzIXkmZ.jpg
MGnZh3R.jpg
Bwf5CyK.jpg
GDpfVxj.jpg
We18ED6.jpg
gGYNFOm.jpg
BPPD5s7.jpg
diEZ9fr.jpg
GBaehxN.jpg
BsZyd5h.jpg

I think now someone understand why i love Kush so much.... freakin stable growth and resin profile is always like snow in aspen :D That BBC 2 is a Beast i just love that big long Cola looks almost like a mega fat pre rolled Blunt to me. Wicked Job Tang always a pleasure to see your Journals over here.

BBC2s top cola is fantastical. A donkey comes to mind lol.

Haha I was about to make a donkey reference but you beat me to it! Fantastic plants and pictures... some of the best I have ever seen!

Do you know what? I've never (nor do I want too) seen a donkey sausage....seen a few horse but never a donkey.....maybe I hang round with the wrong people lol.

Back