Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Both looking good man, cant believe how tall that OG is lol! Your like that cheese its a nice smoke:thumbs:.

That og looks like she's going to be a lanky one.. might want to train her a little. My bubba got over 1.2m tall and stretched like craazy. Looking mighty fine in your garden bro!

It was a long time coming bro, but
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg
Bloody speechless right here..
Damn..

Thanks for the rep bro.

That og looks like she's going to be a lanky one.. might want to train her a little. My bubba got over 1.2m tall and stretched like craazy. Looking mighty fine in your garden bro!

to be honest bro the bigger the internodes the better as we are coming into the humid months long slim buds is what I want like BBC2.

Thanks for the rep bro.

to be honest bro the bigger the internodes the better as we are coming into the humid months long slim buds is what I want like BBC2.
Yeah iv found its more humid lately bro

I see you got yourself a new dehumidifier tang, to be honest i had to the same. Mine is keeping the Rh% between 40-50 at all times now, it even has a filter that i have to clean regularly enough to stop air born pathogens. Its a bit of hassle though as it only holds two litres but it can absorb 10 litres in 24 hours, so im always having to empty it. I find that its down to strain related issues when you get bud rot rather than rh% but obviously Rh plays a factor too. Whats your like dude?
The buds on BBC 1 have really swollen up looks like you have a monster on your hands as always.

only prob with Dehumidifiers is that they are dam noisy.
No good if your on a stealth move. I wanted to leave mine on all night, but it kept me awake...

Tried having it on for a little while after lights out on a different timer, but as soon as its off the humidity jumps right back up

Another problem I've had this week is high RH so to combat it I've taken some leaves off(I don't recommend this)

Hey bro they look perfect as always, may i ask why you recommend not to remove any leaves for botrytis? do you find that some botrytis comes in from where you removed the leaf or do you just recommend that so people keep the leaves on and dont stress the plant by removing them? just curious about that :Sharing One:

I see you got yourself a new dehumidifier tang, to be honest i had to the same. Mine is keeping the Rh% between 40-50 at all times now, it even has a filter that i have to clean regularly enough to stop air born pathogens. Its a bit of hassle though as it only holds two litres but it can absorb 10 litres in 24 hours, so im always having to empty it. I find that its down to strain related issues when you get bud rot rather than rh% but obviously Rh plays a factor too. Whats your like dude?
The buds on BBC 1 have really swollen up looks like you have a monster on your hands as always.

only prob with Dehumidifiers is that they are dam noisy.
No good if your on a stealth move. I wanted to leave mine on all night, but it kept me awake...

Tried having it on for a little while after lights out on a different timer, but as soon as its off the humidity jumps right back up

had the big one a while now it works a treat but the problem I get is the heat it kicks out.

Hey bro they look perfect as always, may i ask why you recommend not to remove any leaves for botrytis? do you find that some botrytis comes in from where you removed the leaf or do you just recommend that so people keep the leaves on and dont stress the plant by removing them? just curious about that :Sharing One:

Its removing leaves to lowers RH I wouldn't recommend,I don't want a noob reading it a stripping a plant in stretch for instance. Removing leaves a few weeks before harvest to help air circulation will help keep rot at bay....I hope lol.

Back