Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Dat Cola from the Exodus Pheno .... <3 <3 Top Job as usual Brother Tang.

They look fantastic, the og kush looks like its has a little too much N but beside that Tang your grows are always perfect.

Beautiful Room after seeing some of your other grows I wouldn't expect any less.
Nice work brother , keep doing what you do.

Lookin nice brother. Those Kushes are gonna be beasts.

When do you raise your lights during stretch? Do you try to keep them at 18 inches away moving them everyday?

I start them at 60cm in veg then let them grow to about 45cm then raise every day or two depending how quick they grow.

Been playing catch up on this fabulous grow, Oh My God they look absolutely wonderful! Kick ass jobb as always TaNg man =) I'll definitely try some Dina fem after I've finished my current grow.

Been playing catch up on this fabulous grow, Oh My God they look absolutely wonderful! Kick ass jobb as always TaNg man =) I'll definitely try some Dina fem after I've finished my current grow.

Yeah the OGs are really impressive so far saying that I will defiantly be growing more Big Buddha autos I especially like the sound of Cheisel auto.

The Chesiel sounds intriguing... so many choices and so little time and space ;)

OG Kush Day 25.

OG1 now stands at 93cm an shows no sign of slowing down,pre flowers are forming but I can see another 2 weeks of vertical growth it could get a little tight in this room especially after adding my big dehumidifier. OG2 is 62cm tall and has a nice even canopy forming and is maturing at the same speed as her sister.

OG1.
ozbMVJo.jpg
aEQbUdD.jpg
DSTWmi6.jpg
m2UxLL9.jpg

OG2.
uOX5uJa.jpg
MVtYruS.jpg
OFT3Vzv.jpg
mP9WaPp.jpg
bfb4SvR.jpg
FIIRicr.jpg