Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Stunning views! :thumbs:

Are those regular 004s or rebel upgraded?

Every time I check out your journals, I end up salivating... Jeesh... lolol Awesome shots of awesome plants, TaNg!

Now that's working a room. MS 0006. +. 2 0004 ! Taking growing beyond my wildest imagination.

Tang man those BBc are massive are they supposed to be XXl? Or are you just that good that any thing you grow turns into a monster.

Stunning views! :thumbs:

Are those regular 004s or rebel upgraded?

just the standards in here now bro,I was getting the same results with 240w of Rebels...I'm using about 430w now.

Tang man those BBc are massive are they supposed to be XXl? Or are you just that good that any thing you grow turns into a monster.

Here is Big Buddha himself describing the strain....not sure mine are the lolly pop Stick he mentions lol.

[video=youtube_share;-pKzYHI_-O8]http://youtu.be/-pKzYHI_-O8[/video]

Cheesy Friday fornication.

2u2rrAZ.jpg
kdNHHlL.jpg
H6wDGTe.jpg
rfC5iz8.jpg
haNj7NC.jpg
WlihmeD.jpg
Hi4xj3O.jpg
vZyCINx.jpg
EBANl3m.jpg
7ENRS5V.jpg
NwfW7AY.jpg

OG1 showed sex today and now stands at 40cm.....it's day 17.

wow tang! they really do look better than High times mag! your grows never stop impressing me. The tang method is what i use. I like it for so many reasons like keeping the smell's from creeping down the street into other peoples homes. lol :Sharing One:

And there it is the Friday Afterwork dosis of pure Filth in Budform :D Awesome Shots Tang they are looking so wicked.

edit: Btw may i ask you what Cam you use for such excellent Shots. Hobby Photographer over here and i want to get me some proper Gear in near future.

Last edited:
And there it is the Friday Afterwork dosis of pure Filth in Budform :D Awesome Shots Tang they are looking so wicked.

edit: Btw may i ask you what Cam you use for such excellent Shots. Hobby Photographer over here and i want to get me some proper Gear in near future.

Its a Fugi finepix bridge camera I use bro although I am eying up a Cannon Rebel at the moment.

Back