Take the Boveda Challenge!

Boveda

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi friends!

I'm so excited to show you this. We're all about harvest & would like to once again thank you for all of the feedback
to the Boveda Questionnaire a few months back.

Haven't tried Boveda or wanna try again?

Go here:

Hi friends!

I'm so excited to show you this. We're all about harvest & would like to once again thank you for all of the feedback

Go here:

i use your products but any tests etc I've ever found or giveaways are always USA and never the UK could you guys maybe show us across the pond some love as loads of us use them

Done, love the products. Have a boveda pack in every one of my jars! Hopefully I get selected, I put afn as my company on Hope's of swaying your opinions lol

What about Canada?

Hi friends!

Go here:

I still don't understand how Bevedas work. When you say the products work "by creating a monolayer shield made of purified water," what is being covered with a presumably molecular layer of water? Do all the air-exposed molecules of the herbal material adsorb water molecules (with dead plant cells mostly cellulose); or otherwise how dose a presumably consistent protective monolayer form?

Or do you really mean that Bovedas maintain a constant level of relative humidity in the air within containers such that exposed terpene molecules(?) adsorb water molecules, with this somehow protecting them from oxidation? And how, by what mechanism, does water whether covering trichomes or water bound to terpene molecules, protect them from oxidation? Can you refer us to any related publications, presentations, or more info. from company-sponsored studies? [If water protected terpenes from degradation, wouldn't it already be common knowledge (and I wouldn't be asking such questions)]?

Last edited:
Back