Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Are u throwing a challenge lol also someone has asked me about growing in a Wellington boot imagine that
:crying::crying:
Ummm .... no - Your solo cups frighten me!!

I've seen welly boot grows done in the garden .. but never with canna!! I bet you could pull a boat load with that much medium .. and would keep the root zone nice and cozy in the winter months!!!

Do it Tom ... If anyone can ... You Can Do It!!

Hey Rockers it's Day 52 ..still Chugging Along

IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_9840.JPG

source.gif

:vibe:

:crying::crying:
Ummm .... no - Your solo cups frighten me!!

I've seen welly boot grows done in the garden .. but never with canna!! I bet you could pull a boat load with that much medium .. and would keep the root zone nice and cozy in the winter months!!!

Do it Tom ... If anyone can ... You Can Do It!!

my wife has her horse on her friend's farm and said i will find you a welly boot so the seed has been planted in my head so maybe just maybe

Day 58 Finished!! ^_^

The smell is delicious .. It's a very grapefruity one to touch!
I took a little tester and the terps are incredible (very strong grapefruit and weed ..perfect for me!..a little acrid in a nice way!)

IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

I could happily chop her up right now (if i had the time) .. But she's got about 1 litre left in the Rez which i'd like her to finish up so i dont have to dispose of it ... and I'll get time on monday.

So that's it! :D

I'll see how i'm feeling on chop day - if i get time I'll get a naked shot ... if not, I'll just trim it up ready to dry!

Thank for all the folks watching and helping (@Waira) Thanks @Sweet Seeds ... once again the Trainwreck is a TRIUMPH!! :D

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:bighug:

Nearly .... ??? ... you think??? :rofl:

1602060297570.png

:spels::woohoo::drool: ... oy, I blinked and she's done! :coffee:....Wow, did she chunk-up, nice and knobby too - :eyebrows:..... grapefruity aroma takes it over the top luv, this was a super clean & easy run which you were bloody owed IMO!

Find it in your heart to take some flash pics before going Chop-Eye's on her, I wanna see her sparkly bits :condom::haha:
... wait, I helped? ----
JB brow.gif
:crying::passit: Cheers mate!

Back