Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

LMAO! Wai you always make me spit out my tea! LOL thank you very much my friend! Feels good to be back to being the one gallon whisperer! Lmao! As you can see by the tips I did push them but they were advertised as ferocious eaters so I went in with that mentality that they'd take it lol oddly enough the smells aren't that fragrant. #1 kinda has a fruity smell but #2 smells like stems... ?? Yes you read that right lol smells like the stems smell... Minty/woody/earthy smell. They will haul too. Hoping to get 2 zips dry off them each. We'll see! Gave them their last bloom feed last night now I'll commence with plain wah wah... Lmao! Thanks for the cheek slap brudda! They are red like a lobster! LOL

Uh oh... it's almost 2am... Astro's gonna get out the whippin' stick again! :naughtystep: My most recent Sweets Children! 4 Jack 47 Autos @ 20 Days from sow and they just recently popped pistils. :dancer: Jack 47 is THE SHIT. I think we can all agree! :frog: The girlie girls are gonna be big! They are in 1 gallon bags too... :growing:

JACK 47 1-4_9-14-15 1.JPG

JACK 47 1-4_9-14-15 2.JPG

Back