Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Oh I forgot to mention, the other day a friend stopped by and somehow we got talking and I find out he has some grow equipment he's no-longer using so, I'm like well i'll take it, what ya have? he mention's couple 1kw De's, everything he says. I'm like wow, okay i'll take it all then. Gonna give it all for helping him move, pretty good deal right? I was really looking go more towards LED not more HiD lighting, so maybe I can just sell some of them item's and purchase myself another LED or build cob. my power bills already through the roof.

My power bills have quadrupled, it holds me back from growing photos. I'm very interested in cobs, are they expensive to run? I currently have two LEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My power bills have quadrupled, it holds me back from growing photos. I'm very interested in cobs, are they expensive to run? I currently have two LEDs.

I haven't yet tried Cobs, I'm using 430w hps & 600w reflector led I also added my 300w led for a few days. but I also have 4 fan's , 6" extractor, many timers & Music running around the clock. ohh and dehumidifier that is another 400+ watts sighhh

Those hps lights take a lot of juice. I grow with leds and am having problems with bud density, it's either that or lack of oxygen- any ideas on what helps bud density? Anybody have ideas?

Thats main reason I love my hps, I do get pretty dense buds. But my reflector is pretty kick ass Am super impressed with that. I know certain times of year I also have issues of not enough co2, so I have used them bag things before but after it sprung leak and made mess. I want switch over to tanks instead, I couldnt use burners in my place heat would become way too much of issue even with aircon

Those hps lights take a lot of juice. I grow with leds and am having problems with bud density, it's either that or lack of oxygen- any ideas on what helps bud density? Anybody have ideas?

what are you giving them for bloom nutes? if your co2 is very low you might want add a co2 bag. what kind leds your using? you feed calmag throughout grow?

I've never seen a bud density issue caused by LED lighting, not even the garbage Chinese lights. Too hot, not enough CO2, sometimes just the strain, Too high RH, are most common causes

IMO, wide is better than tall, easier to spread and light the canopy well. I've seen 30" tall Indicas drop 8oz with ease when they bush out
You know I always wanted a canopy like the one on my gsc, jingo give me tips with that. I think she looking pretty awesome I love it even like that I was just hoping hit 36" on height.

I've never seen a bud density issue caused by LED lighting, not even the garbage Chinese lights. Too hot, not enough CO2, sometimes just the strain, Too high RH, are most common causes
I only asked about lights to know if cheap chinese or good lighting. I know I'm getting very good density with my relfector.

I think his main issue is lack of co2 and maybe possibly PK nutes or lack of them?

I'm using Advanced Nutrients, inline/exhaust but no fres co2, two 200 actual watts leds, always use cal mag. Plants and buds appear great until after they hang dry

Back