Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

I'm using Advanced Nutrients, inline/exhaust but no fres co2, two 200 actual watts leds, always use cal mag. Plants and buds appear great until after they hang dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, but that part is normal for them loose size if your density gone also, I think they just not dried completely. over time they should get dense if they were already once dense.

HPS works but is slowly being phased out by good LED lighting, such as COBs. Not those Chinese "burple" cobs either, they are the same garbage as the discrete LED lights. Lights based On Citizen, Cree, Bridgelux, Samsung are providing superior lighting at higher efficiency leading to lower power consumption. I find LED buds to be denser. I'd think twice about increasing the use of HPS. Sell them and invest in LED lighting.

Here's what you can do with 350 watts of LED:

QB Tent all plants pic1 -7-10-2017.jpg

I only asked about lights to know if cheap chinese or good lighting. I know I'm getting very good density with my relfector.

HPS works but is slowly being phased out by good LED lighting, such as COBs. Not those Chinese "burple" cobs either, they are the same garbage as the discrete LED lights. Lights based On Citizen, Cree, Bridgelux, Samsung are providing superior lighting at higher efficiency leading to lower power consumption. I find LED buds to be denser. I'd think twice about increasing the use of HPS. Sell them and invest in LED lighting.

View attachment 788287
actually My led puts out more of white-ish blue, no burple from this led, from my cheapy chinese pos yeppers that is burple for sure.

View attachment 788287
oh no bro im not increasing use of hps, noway in hell. After this new reflector led, I have different opinion of them. it really does kick ass for 278 at wall

that was one of things I was impressed about, being able take perfectly clear pics under the led. Not to mention I never realized just how powerful the good ones are and will actually restrict growth if too close like i had mine. It was learning lesson.

hello everyone, I been noticing it taken some time to dial my ph in, so for shits & giggles I decided re-cal it and a new one I have, I could not get my old one to calibrate 6.86 i'd get then 4.01 go back to 6.86 and it's off again. that keep going on little over 30 mins never could get numbers to read correctly, the new one calibrated quickly re-checked 4 times to be sure. am very surprised I wasn't getting ph issues with my plants considering how far off my meter was. I knew about a month ago it started acting strange, that is when I got a new one sent and replaced batteries but it never stopped flickering even with new batts. almost like a loose wire or something. am not sure why I waited so long to use the replacement one guess I forgot i had it until this weekend. Both My TW & PE done with nutrients now and will receive plain water. They both slowed way down in water uptake, leaves on TW quickly turning yellow and buds starting darken up a bit. I'll have updated photo's in lil bit.

Burping my Sweet Trainwreck, Figured I'd show ya'll how she coming along so far. that's 274.74gms in them there jars.View attachment 788294 View attachment 788295 View attachment 788296 View attachment 788297 View attachment 788298
10 oz is a nice Harvest, I like anything that I can get a half a pound from.
hello everyone, I been noticing it taken some time to dial my ph in, so for shits & giggles I decided re-cal it and a new one I have, I could not get my old one to calibrate 6.86 i'd get then 4.01 go back to 6.86 and it's off again. that keep going on little over 30 mins never could get numbers to read correctly, the new one calibrated quickly re-checked 4 times to be sure. am very surprised I wasn't getting ph issues with my plants considering how far off my meter was. I knew about a month ago it started acting strange, that is when I got a new one sent and replaced batteries but it never stopped flickering even with new batts. almost like a loose wire or something. am not sure why I waited so long to use the replacement one guess I forgot i had it until this weekend. Both My TW & PE done with nutrients now and will receive plain water. They both slowed way down in water uptake, leaves on TW quickly turning yellow and buds starting darken up a bit. I'll have updated photo's in lil bit.
I buy a new meter every year, I find those that have the replaceable probe tips the tips cost just about as much as meters I buy and then you have to replace the tips every year anyway. So by getting a new meter every year I get fresh batteries I get a new probe tip it basically I think there's a way to go.

I guess if you had one permanently in place you know like with a big Reservoir then a bluelab might make a lot of sense.

Back