Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

10 oz is a nice Harvest, I like anything that I can get a half a pound from.I buy a new meter every year, I find those that have the replaceable probe tips the tips cost just about as much as meters I buy and then you have to replace the tips every year anyway. So by getting a new meter every year I get fresh batteries I get a new probe tip it basically I think there's a way to go.

I guess if you had one permanently in place you know like with a big Reservoir then a bluelab might make a lot of sense.
yeah I'm pretty happy with 10oz from my first Trainwreck. I agree about replacing them ph pens often, I also can't see paying so much extra for pens, I like the temp ph pens for under 20$ is pretty good deal.

I tried a bud this weekend after it's been curing and it's gotten the aroma back she had during flower that filled the room. That Trainwreck expands instantly in your lungs, I was taken hit off water bong and if felt like my legs got wobbly before I could even blow hit out. It's pretty insane! still not so much of lemony taste, it's there just not as strong more of incense/hashy aroma & flavor with a sweet aroma mixed in. it's very very good. I'm sure the lemony taste will come out more soon.

yeah I'm pretty happy with 10oz from my first Trainwreck. I agree about replacing them ph pens often, I also can't see paying so much extra for pens, I like the temp ph pens for under 20$ is pretty good deal.
I spend about $50 on mine, I do keep a couple of old manual Ones on hand, cost me like 10 or $12. They never seemed to go bad for some reason I don't know why.

I tried a bud this weekend after it's been curing and it's gotten the aroma back she had during flower that filled the room. That Trainwreck expands instantly in your lungs, I was taken hit off water bong and if felt like my legs got wobbly before I could even blow hit out. It's pretty insane!
I'm trying to think what it was that gave me that the last time I felt it. I know it was sativa, maybe Pineapple Express. I think that's what it was I had some seeds laying around from before like 2005. I should have made more seeds because I guess they got a lot weaker these days.

I spend about $50 on mine, I do keep a couple of old manual Ones on hand, cost me like 10 or $12. They never seemed to go bad for some reason I don't know why.
I get mine on Amazon usually I can't justify paying 50 for a pen that last same amount time as 15 pen does, But also i will only get the ones that have warranty so I know for sure I'll get a year out of it. This pen was like a month past warranty, but they honored it anyways which is really cool. But the pen must be the temperature PH pen, them tend be much more accurate.

I will invest in maybe 1 or 2 backup pens, so next time I don't wait a whole month before changing when I have a problem with it. I replaced batt and thought it was okay, but soon after it starting flicker again and during that time i had replacement sent out and forgot until this weekend. I am surprised not seeing ph issues with my plants,they should of had for sure from how much that pen was off.

I'm trying to think what it was that gave me that the last time I felt it. I know it was sativa, maybe Pineapple Express. I think that's what it was I had some seeds laying around from before like 2005. I should have made more seeds because I guess they got a lot weaker these days.
My Pineapple Express is one very chunky girl.

here are some shots at lights out. Enjoy!
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG
IMG_2816.JPG
IMG_2818.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG

Back