Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Yeh, I recall reading about that 30 years ago in a book by Peter Thompkins, The Secret Life of Plants.
Good read that's guided me on most things I do with plants. I always tell my plants what I'm doing and why. They grow better when they understand.

Good read that's guided me on most things I do with plants. I always tell my plants what I'm doing and why. They grow better when they understand.
wow do ya really? I thought I was the only one who talked to them and actually thought they hearing me & listening. It's good to know bro

I agree with that and they sure are understanding you very well. I'm still new to these auto's but i'll find my style with them. I really think only thing I need to do next grow is keep my lights higher and I'll have the size I want. I think that new 600w led was just too close, I should of taken your advice and keep higher, but I kept around 24-26inches am now thinking & from seeing inter-node spacing the light "should been no less then probably 30" live & learn I suppose.

I agree with that and they sure are understanding you very well. I'm still new to these auto's but i'll find my style with them. I really think only thing I need to do next grow is keep my lights higher and I'll have the size I want. I think that new 600w led was just too close, I should of taken your advice and keep higher, but I kept around 24-26inches am now thinking & from seeing inter-node spacing the light "should been no less then probably 30" live & learn I suppose.
Yeah you can slow a plant down a long time before they show any other symptoms. I found in most circumstances with a quality LED it's better to hold higher than most people are holding.

Amazing! I'd be in the bug house if I tried to grow like that lol! Wish I could, but its not how my brain works lol!

I think you'd like how I harvest, I tag everything strain/date & % of trics. at harvest everything will go onto hangers. Once dry I tag jars with strain/harvest date/tric % & weight. I think I mentioned before that I have more of a controlled grow area Clean room really, I will only enter tent area with clean room gown it's kinda like a painters coveralls except it won't leave anything on buds if they touch against it, I also use hairnet, gloves and booty thingys to make sure nothing being tracked into my area. Thats why I can show the closest of close shots and you will NEVER-EVER see hair or other contaminates on my product, ever! I am super anal about things like that. A clean grow room is a happy grow room, IMO. :D Even through-out grow, I am constantly cleaning around grow area and every Sunday, is cleanup day when I wash floor down in the tent,wipe fan's,tops of lights,extractor,etc.. and tent itself is inside a screen-room type thing for extra layer of security from pests :p am disciplined grower.

Yeah you can slow a plant down a long time before they show any other symptoms. I found in most circumstances with a quality LED it's better to hold higher than most people are holding.
Yeah, I think the power from that led a bit surprizing too, you seen the spacing. and seen they just didn't stretch out I think it held them back

And its quite common for people to get their lights too close in veg. Vegging plants truly only need 1/2 the light they need in in flower. I an running several of my lights at 30" + in veg now and let the plants grow up to them. And see a definite improvement.

Amazing! I'd be in the bug house if I tried to grow like that lol! Wish I could, but its not how my brain works lol!
I don't use any pestisides, so I need take many precautions to prevent them from entering. I go to even futher extremes like burning the bug candles before I'm gonna open and go in. I know it's not all needed but I know if by some bad luck they get through, I'm have a room full of bugs in no time. so I take away everything they like.

And its quite common for people to get their lights too close in veg. Vegging plants truly only need 1/2 the light they need in in flower. I an running several of my lights at 30" + in veg now and let the plants grow up to them. And see a definite improvement.
As my light is fixed i start them of on the floor to encourage them to stretch and then move them up as they progress

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back