Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

these seemed feel very squishy, almost watery but like i said, I never had anything else to compare with.

this for sure felt more watery then squishy. I thought they were suppose be like a gel type thing, but I was wrong I guess

I really am not against them things though, I just figured it was worth mentioning since i was asked. Maybe I had gotten bad ones or mis-marked ones, out-dated ones, no true way of knowing that though... I knew as soon as I mentioned it that very first response would be my herb was too wet,or "I" did something wrong. Thats why I tried to stress they used on already cured buds, not fresh. and about too many things could of caused it. I was trying show there is no clear picture of what happened, everything can only be guesses.

no, thats how they feel

this for sure felt more watery then squishy. I thought they were suppose be like a gel type thing, but I was wrong I guess

And we're glad you did! May save us some grief if we spot the same issues!

:slap:

I really am not against them things though, I just figured it was worth mentioning since i was asked. Maybe I had gotten bad ones or mis-marked ones, out-dated ones, no true way of knowing that though... I knew as soon as I mentioned it that very first response would be my herb was too wet,or "I" did something wrong. Thats why I tried to stress they used on already cured buds, not fresh. and about too many things could of caused it. I was trying show there is no clear picture of what happened, everything can only be guesses.

And we're glad you did! May save us some grief if we spot the same issues!

:slap:
Thanks @pop22 and thankyou for not jumping on me for this, really I honestly didn't want even bring it up, I'm just not that type of person. I will only mention if I know without a doubt and I don't. I've gotten jumped on over less, so I was very worried to say the least about even mentioning the issue I had. But also I thought the warning to be cautious was warranted, since I don't want friends suffer my same demise.

Last edited:
@pop22 I'd love to do a photo Trainwreck grow, if I had the beans I'd run them. HSO disappointed me I had won 10 pack of beans, but they never replied to a single message nor sent the beans or anything. I never really talk about that, but I have very hard time buying beans from a company who couldn't even have decency/respect to reply to any of my messages or anything.

they feel kinda watery when new, they slowly feel more like gel over months of use.

And most people here on afn won't " jump on you", this isn't "that other forum". People here treat each other with respect, you may have notice we have no trolls! They don't last a day here!

that sucks! As I got mine through a seedbank, I've not had issues.

@pop22 I'd love to do a photo Trainwreck grow, if I had the beans I'd run them. HSO disappointed me I had won 10 pack of beans, but they never replied to a single message nor sent the beans or anything. I never really talk about that, but I have very hard time buying beans from a company who couldn't even have decency/respect to reply to any of my messages or anything.

Back