Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

have ya ever actually looked at my plants? I have designs in each one, I won't say what they are maybe someone will notice, hahaha

Hello Everyone, We have another photo update on my Stunning Sweet Trainwreck's. My eldest is very very close to harvest, actually she can probably be taken, But I will hold off another day or two. My younger Trainwreck is filling in so beautifully I love these Trainwreck's so much, they always treat me well. This will be 3 Trainwrecks in a row over 180gms, each one better then the previous. I love Consistency like that. This really has been the "PERFECT" grow, I can look back after this grow and be 100% satisfied, that I did everything right with it and wouldn't change a single thing. I know for sure there is nothing I could of done to make My girls come out any more Beautiful then they are. :pighug::ladies::drool::drool: oh and they are perfect:yeahthat::finger::finger:
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG
IMG_2019.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG
IMG_2021.JPG
IMG_2023.JPG
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2027.JPG
IMG_2037.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2066.JPG

That one cola at the back!!!!!!! Man that thing is huge!!! I tip my hat to you sir they are indeed absolutely stunning and I've no doubt in my mind that you've given them every bit of loving, care and attention they deserve. I may have to give this strain a go for myself. How long have you been growing? I'm still fairly new but I'm getting the hang of things I reckon

Stay lit bro :pass:

That one cola at the back!!!!!!! Man that thing is huge!!! I tip my hat to you sir they are indeed absolutely stunning and I've no doubt in my mind that you've given them every bit of loving, care and attention they deserve. I may have to give this strain a go for myself. How long have you been growing? I'm still fairly new but I'm getting the hang of things I reckon

Stay lit bro :pass:
I used to be photo grower probably little over 25 yrs or so, I been working with auto's only a couple years now. This Strain I have run numerous times, all with good to excellent results.

I used to be photo grower probably little over 25 yrs or so, I been working with auto's only a couple years now. This Strain I have run numerous times, all with good to excellent results.

My first and only successful grow was a photo, a bagseed that I got so lucky with and ended pulling a little over an oz. I was instantly attracted to autos though they are perfect for my 'stealth' needs. I'm 9 weeks in with these girls and this will be my first successful auto run after a failed attempt, Ak47 auto and Amnesia haze auto.
IMG_20170714_1023181_rewind.jpg

I've also got 2 plants going in my greenhouse if you wanna check out my journal here's a link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/greenhouse-experiment-how-adaptable-are-autos.60168/

My first and only successful grow was a photo, a bagseed that I got so lucky with and ended pulling a little over an oz. I was instantly attracted to autos though they are perfect for my 'stealth' needs. I'm 9 weeks in with these girls and this will be my first successful auto run after a failed attempt, Ak47 auto and Amnesia haze auto. View attachment 780113
I've also got 2 plants going in my greenhouse if you wanna check out my journal here's a link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/greenhouse-experiment-how-adaptable-are-autos.60168/
Good job bro!

Back