Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

she seem to have a potent Haze Aroma mixed in with the fresh lemons, I instantly wanted to try it.

he had help though, doing this alone probably a bit challenging. its an 8ft ceiling on this tent and i'm not the tallest of people, lmao!

before this grow started, I replaced my carbon scrubber. I have that bitch half way up on the throttle and I can't seem make the room odorless. Rather dank!

my friend used angle iron
very nice... you can do it.. determination and will power.
you got this..
if you go with the iron, i'd worry about ripping the canvas of the tent.. so maybe go one step above and put something on the corners to help with abrasion?
I was gonna say get that spray silicone in a can or w/e but if u you lights ... I dunno I'm paro bout that kinda shit.
but you get what I'm saying with the metal and the corners ?

how olds the carbon / what brand?

so I vent out late at night & early morning, just help get rid of some of odor. I even had a/c hooked up and aroma still being smelled. kinda crazy!

you got this..
if you go with the iron, i'd worry about ripping the canvas of the tent.. so maybe go one step above and put something on the corners to help with abrasion?
I was gonna say get that spray silicone in a can or w/e but if u you lights ... I dunno I'm paro bout that kinda shit.

yeah its a softer iron angle, the type more used for shelving and the edges can be filed or ground to keep burs off. I was gonna use pvc, but my friend told me the heat might cause tent to buckle and that seems logical to me, since I wouldnt ever buy a tent with plastic corners for same reason. if I add in co2 I need have my temps higher then usual and plastic don't like heat. I have a pic of his somewhere i'll have show ya how it come out, you'll be pretty impressed how he did it.

Last edited:
my scrubber is brand new, an ipower 6" scrubber normally it works fine. I guess these 4 plants kinda potent.

you got this..

yeah I thought about that ripping it, but he was able do without ripping, so I can too :D

the heat might cause tent to buckle
yes! if you get the wrong stuff most definitely... I believe there is a different kind, cpvp or something able to take more heat .
metal sounds choice though.

but he was able do without ripping, so I can too :D
that's the spirit

Back