Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Ok, that makes sense, 'cause I couldn't see how you'd go about adjusting the coco medium to get that consistent reading. I do the same thing now with my current Mephisto grow, which is mostly an AN nutrient program. I usually have to add a touch of baking soda to raise the pH a couple of clicks. I usually target 5.7-6.0.
I like advanced nutrients a lot, have awesome results usually. But I think general Hydroponic Flora series is exact same as the jungle juice and priced slightly better, so i'm give that a shot in sept. I'm not huge fan of organic nutrients since I left soil to get away from pests, organic would only bring me back there. ;)

I like advanced nutrients a lot, have awesome results usually. But I think general Hydroponic Flora series is exact same as the jungle juice and priced slightly better, so i'm give that a shot in sept. I'm not huge fan of organic nutrients since I left soil to get away from pests, organic would only bring me back there. ;)
Yeh, I'm scared of soil for exactly that reason. As a noob, I feel a lot safer with the coco/perlite. But now, for my 2nd grow, I'm trying a run of organic (BioTabs) in coco just to see what it might be like. So far the jury is out, 'cause my 3rd grow, the Mephisto with A-Train's customized AN nute schedule, is blowing it away.

Yeh, I'm scared of soil for exactly that reason. As a noob, I feel a lot safer with the coco/perlite. But now, for my 2nd grow, I'm trying a run of organic (BioTabs) in coco just to see what it might be like. So far the jury is out, 'cause my 3rd grow, the Mephisto with A-Train's customized AN nute schedule, is blowing it away.
I kinda have my own schedule lots of trail & error, but I think I got it down.

did you have any pest issues at all in biotabs? just curious, i'd think yes.... I just do not use pesticides no need in coco really.

I seen both good and bad results with them tabs, for me I rather be in control of what they are given it's little hard do that with them tabs, right? you have to hope they work without issue and everything taken in as it should, but we both know thats not a reality, hahahaha

did you have any pest issues at all in biotabs? just curious, i'd think yes.... I just do not use pesticides no need in coco really.
I haven't had any pest issues with this BioTabs run -- but then, I'm using them in AutoPots with coco/perlite.

I am starting to see some pest issues in a 4th grow that I've just started. I've just put seedlings into some fiber pots using coco that I've recycled from my 1st grow. I had some of the coco outside for a few hours while cleaning it up and flushing it out. Now, I'm starting to see some gnats. So I've spread mosquito-bits around the top and then covered with clay pebbles. We'll see. This is also a BioTabs grow, but,like I say, its only a few days into the run.

I haven't had any pest issues with this BioTabs run -- but then, I'm using them in AutoPots with coco/perlite.

I am starting to see some pest issues in a 4th grow that I've just started. I've just put seedlings into some fiber pots using coco that I've recycled from my 1st grow. I had some of the coco outside for a few hours while cleaning it up and flushing it out. Now, I'm starting to see some gnats. So I've spread mosquito-bits around the top and then covered with clay pebbles. We'll see. This is also a BioTabs grow, but,like I say, its only a few days into the run.
them things seem expensive, the cost seems high, not having control i think would bother me the most.

Today, when I watered my Trainwreck I went to pull plant towards me and very potent aroma filled entire room instantly. It actually made my mouth water from the Sweet Aroma. This Trainwreck Smells & looks Incredible, I been dying to take a piece off it but she almost done I can wait, I suppose! I am not sure how i will dry this yet, since normally I use my tent....hmmmmm. I do have a 2nd tent i can setup, but I am borrowing poles from that one to keep my walls from being sucked in from neg pressure. I think once this grow finishes I will make some modifications to my tent and build a frame around inside of tent & also add ceiling to be able add light movers. I want make all 16sq ft of my tent useful, I have a friend who built frame around inside of his and looses no space from neg pressure.

Today, when I watered my Trainwreck I went to pull plant towards me and very potent aroma filled entire room instantly. It actually made my mouth water from the Sweet Aroma. This Trainwreck Smells & looks Incredible, I been dying to take a piece off it but she almost done I can wait, I suppose! I am not sure how i will dry this yet, since normally I use my tent....hmmmmm. I do have a 2nd tent i can setup, but I am borrowing poles from that one to keep my walls from being sucked in from neg pressure. I think once this grow finishes I will make some modifications to my tent and build a frame around inside of tent & also add ceiling to be able add light movers. I want make all 16sq ft of my tent useful, I have a friend who built frame around inside of his and looses no space from neg pressure.
get to home depot.. pvc section find the exact same shit they use.. whole frame for like 20 buxks lmao

and wait for it... trainwreck is a beauty

Back