Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

I haven't actually looked with a scope yet, since I look for 3 other things first and once them noticeable I will watch with scope for last few days.
Ok now, don't tease us please. What are the other 3 things you look for before using a scope ???

since my plants fed very often, no need to ever worry about checking run off, plus I am 100% certain when they fed that they getting ph that falls within my levels and i'm confident that if that is dead on, so will everything else! People always quick to blame nutrients when issues come up, but I always lean more towards the ph side as the main root of problems. to me Nutrients is just 2ndary problem primary issue all caused by ph that is off.

Last edited:
Awesome job @Unique it's gonna be time to ride
download (10).jpg
636.jpg

my ph is @ 5.98 when they fed I have no idea about what comes out, i don't waste my time with checking that, or i'd be fixing non-existent problems, lmao
Ok, that makes sense, 'cause I couldn't see how you'd go about adjusting the coco medium to get that consistent reading. I do the same thing now with my current Mephisto grow, which is mostly an AN nutrient program. I usually have to add a touch of baking soda to raise the pH a couple of clicks. I usually target 5.7-6.0.

Ok, that makes sense, 'cause I couldn't see how you'd go about adjusting the coco medium to get that consistent reading. I do the same thing now with my current Mephisto grow, which is mostly an AN nutrient program. I usually have to add a touch of baking soda to raise the pH a couple of clicks. I usually target 5.7-6.0.
i used to check, coz "others" said I should, but it only caused me frustration since I was trying balance problems that really were non-existent.:wall:

Last edited:
Thanks man. You definitely got it dialed in. No question I'll be bowing as I step aside for the top yield stat for Sweet Seeds Trainwreck !!
Thanks bro, I am putting some work into these plants thats for sure. The comp likes to do shit talking and my way of responding to that is harder work. You know watch out for the quiet ones! :p

Back