Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

We are at day 76 On the Unique Trainwreck Express, she is about to roll Into Harvest Station, She is Looking Damn Good! I had Thought like 30 colas, but after counting today I am counting 42 of them, literally there are buds everywhere, even the buds at lowest part of plant and up and underneath all have Very Beautiful Calyx's. The color is almost spot on for me, the shape is out-standing! Yesterday she received her last drink this lifetime. I been preparing Harvest area as anyone who been following this knows I am a bit anal about clean grow areas,that goes same with my trimming and drying areas. I think my Buds are Picture Perfect and when she comes out for Photo shoot behind black background. Everything should be just as I want it. Enjoy!
IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG
IMG_2084.JPG
IMG_2085.JPG
IMG_2087.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG
IMG_2090.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG

I wanted make sure I hang onto that 1st place weight record spot for a long time to come, I know this girl gonna be a very very hard one to beat, I doubt I can ever do any better with it myself, I pushed her as hard as I could. I like to be "unique" thats why all my plants look different. Maybe some can't see shapes I actually have made into my plants. but my eldest Trainwreck is "suppose" to be a Queen's Crown , maybe now I said, people can see that shape in my baby. the others have shape and/or symbols as well.

hey dude i ran outa smoke last night so this isnt really doing me any favours lol. do you ever hst? you obviously dont need my help like, or anyone elses by the look of it but would you not be able to improve on yield by topping off those main colas and getting your light a lot closer? just a thought in passing mate
: )

Sweet Trainwreck grows itself almost! I've grown it three times with never a problem and always a good harvest! If you can, you should vape some Trainwreck, the flavors really come out then, like citrus and coffee, its amazing!

hey dude i ran outa smoke last night so this isnt really doing me any favours lol. do you ever hst? you obviously dont need my help like, or anyone elses by the look of it but would you not be able to improve on yield by topping off those main colas and getting your light a lot closer? just a thought in passing mate

Sweet Trainwreck grows itself almost! I've grown it three times with never a problem and always a good harvest! If you can, you should vape some Trainwreck, the flavors really come out then, like citrus and coffee, its amazing!
sounds sweet man. (badum tshh) i like citrus, its never a bad thing. not done much vaping tbh. had a blast of my mates last year and it was pretty good. hes got one of those pads that fills the big bag. really wierd way to get high when youve never heard of if and expecting a spliff lol. im definately getting some of these though just been reading a few more diaries for them and seen nothing but praise for the strain. ill have to keep her small though as i want my mephisto grow off bean to get the tent to herself. just need to figure out how to keep a plant small in hydro now lol.

Na, There is no chance to improve yield at this time! I peaked this plant and starting leaves quickly yellowing The one down-fall in coco, is coco don't have a reserve once it's leached. And actually The light not having any problem getting all the way through the plants. Like I said above even the buds up & underneath the plant are very well developed with beautiful calyx's.

whats hst bro?

yes, I plan take 4-5oz and make oil, edibles from this trainwreck.

sounds sweet man. (badum tshh) i like citrus, its never a bad thing. not done much vaping tbh. had a blast of my mates last year and it was pretty good. hes got one of those pads that fills the big bag. really wierd way to get high when youve never heard of if and expecting a spliff lol. im definately getting some of these though just been reading a few more diaries for them and seen nothing but praise for the strain. ill have to keep her small though as i want my mephisto grow off bean to get the tent to herself. just need to figure out how to keep a plant small in hydro now lol.
that volcano thing with the bag?

Every single nug, from top to very bottom is rock hard. The problem is that plant in very back of my tent, I can't get even close to take photos, and them cages making plants look much much smaller then they even are. I think today she will come out for Photo shoot later today sometime, then time bring her down. You'll see for yourself that she is actually quite big, I'd have to say atleast 34inches at minimum on height. and a few of the buds almost size of 2liter bottles can see like 1/4inch on each side if even that. Some of buds longer then my arm.

Last edited:
Back