Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Its been rather hard to resist touching that Trainwreck, It's a good damn thing I have herb or my poor girl would been attacked already i'm sure. Good timing though coz my stash getting on low side for me. I not like having only one strain to smoke and thats all i have now like 1/2pound of Critical. :(

I've sampled some of my Trainwreck.............. the name is fitting! Take 2 puffs and get a great daytime buzz. Take 4 and.............get hit by a train!

Its been rather hard to resist touching that Trainwreck, It's a good damn thing I have herb or my poor girl would been attacked already i'm sure. Good timing though coz my stash getting on low side for me. I not like having only one strain to smoke and thats all i have now like 1/2pound of Critical. :(

nah the photos do do them justice mate. look like monsters to me. hst is heavy strain training. ie topping/fimming/ mainline etc. splits that massive main cola up and allows for an even, flat canopy so that every bud gets the same amount of light. i can only grow really big plants incase i get busted so i like this method. my area seems to have its own laws when folk get caught. ive got many examples but probably the best was when my mate got done with 20 photo cuttings on 12/12 all the way for a SOG grow in a 1mx1m tent and they valued it at £1000 per plant! 20k of weed = mass production and supply charges and 6 months with good behaviour. be lucky if he wouldve got 8oz from it. whereas if i get caught in veg i only get done for 2k worth even though its massively more : )

nah the photos do do them justice mate. look like monsters to me. hst is heavy strain training. ie topping/fimming/ mainline etc. splits that massive main cola up and allows for an even, flat canopy so that every bud gets the same amount of light. i can only grow really big plants incase i get busted so i like this method. my area seems to have its own laws when folk get caught. ive got many examples but probably the best was when my mate got done with 20 photo cuttings on 12/12 all the way for a SOG grow in a 1mx1m tent and they valued it at £1000 per plant! 20k of weed = mass production and supply charges and 6 months with good behaviour. be lucky if he wouldve got 8oz from it. whereas if i get caught in veg i only get done for 2k worth even though its massively more : )
hell yeah bro, I top, lst, hst you name it I do it.

image.jpg
aww ya poor wee thing. imagine only having 8oz of weed left. that would last me like 3 months even with my mrs smoking it. check my stash out tho. its a secret new strain from invisible seeds.com

yeah, I won't run 10 plants at a time or anything, I don't have enough space for that. I know what ya mean by keeping amounts down, but I don't like limiting to a single plant only coz i will get very bored of it quickly. I need choices, hahahaha

I've sampled some of my Trainwreck.............. the name is fitting! Take 2 puffs and get a great daytime buzz. Take 4 and.............get hit by a train!
I hope that is how this come out! smells damn good that is for sure. Kinda like Jack Herder that sweetness and profile with fresh lemons mixed in.

View attachment 780934
aww ya poor wee thing. imagine only having 8oz of weed left. that would last me like 3 months even with my mrs smoking it. check my stash out tho. its a secret new strain from invisible seeds.com
3months? oh your light smokers huh? It's just me smoking this and that won't last me 3months thats for sure, hahaha

Back