New Grower Sweet Tooth Auto, Early Plant Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

I joining ya pal in that happy place, seems a great dream.

To have a plant sat on my terrace would be a dream come true for me, enjoy it pal, I want the pics.

Day 62

She is still chunking up nicely and the buds are crazy solid with great resin and trichome production, have had bigger and fatter buds on some of my old outdoor southern Spain photos, but never anything this hard i reckon i could bounce them off a wall am really impressed, and the trichomes are now on every fan leaf coming off a bud about the only thing that is not frosty is the big old fans leaves.

You can see that the lower leaves are starting to fade, as some of the old damage from the early CalMg def is alot more pronounced now and the leaf tips are starting to brown a little. The last three popcorns have also been trimmed and dried, that is a total of 7.5g wet in 6 popcorn buds that were removed.

Have dropped the feed down to just 1L mix of bloom nutes as she is drinking less now, going to start to germ my Sour Cracks in a few days and as soon as that happens will start to flush, once they pop there little heads they will go under the lights and she will get the chop. Already got some storage jars and Boveda 62 packs in the mail that should be here by the end of the week.

Day 62 Feed - Bio Bud 5ml/L + Bloom 4ml/L

2015-03-16 12.49.45.jpg2015-03-16 12.50.31.jpg2015-03-16 19.55.33.jpg2015-03-16 19.56.18.jpg2015-03-16 19.57.08.jpg2015-03-14 18.16.04.jpg2015-03-14 18.16.56.jpg

loving the pics with her sunbathing,don't go throwing them buds at the wall, smoke them, lol i knew you would start nibbling away at her, final stretch pal will be sad to see her come down in a way, bring on the sour crack :)

Yeah weather is finally getting here, should be perfect for the next grow. Dont you worry mate will be smoking them for sure, knowing my luck would bounce off and crack a window. Well yeah you know gotta have a taste, all in the name of science though and i will stick with that excuse.

Yeah has been a fun grow and my first on AFN so has some sentiment, will feel for her while taking her down, but that will soon pass when being smoked up. Cant wait to pop my Mephisto cherry, got a few bits coming in the mail over the next couple of days and then will be all set.

Looking awesome Spanglish..And I'm sure its a love/hate thing to see the grow nearing harvest..But there is an another girl to love in the sun rise..

A few bits? sounds interesting, you going to tell, or leave it as a surprise show and tell later in the week:pighug:

A few bits? sounds interesting, you going to tell, or leave it as a surprise show and tell later in the week:pighug:

Nothing special really, was at the local growshop yesterday and got 50L of Light Mix, Cyclone clip on fan (for hotter/humid summer nights in the box outside), digital timer for the lights (so i can run them 18/6 or 20/4, have been switching them on and off manual so only got 15-16hrs this grow). Also got some Mycoplant (Mycorrhizhe+Peat+Clay+Silica gonna give it a try, am thinking should work well with the Bio Bizz organic stuff) is on order and should be in store in a couple of days. Also got my Biddy Early photo seeds on order at the growshop, managed to swap 2 seeds for 1 of my Mephisto Auto Triangle Kush hoping the growshop guy gets to see how great autos have become and maybe buy a bulk of Mephisto beans and start stocking them.

Ordered online some perlite (never added any extra my last grow and think it would have helped early on when i was having trouble getting the pots to dry between waterings), also got a 1L Airpot on order (just for a bit of a experiment and to get used to using them, am going to grow a second Sour Crack alongside the other in it), thats about it for now apart from the storage jars and the Boveda 62 packs for curing.

The side by side grow will be interesting too see, 1ltr thats small ain't it, i saw a thread with a 16oz one, super cute if a pot can be called cute, wife is thinking of buying me a led ,, haha i keep on going on about how hot it is in the cupboard and that they cooler and ille make tea for the next two months,lmao, ya never know. take care pal

Yeah is a tiny one works out at about 36oz I think, gonna be watering and feeding alot as she gets bigger, but will be something different and I think Sour Crack with a fast finish time should do ok in it.

That's a right result mate, good to see her coming around for ya, might even be having a grow off between the two of you further down the road. Think you are right on the temps as well, reckon the LED will help a lot. The misses picked up the bill for me at the growshop yesterday, accidentally left my wallet at home lol.

Take it easy bro, and keep on doing what ya doing and yoit grow is gonna end up great.

Last edited:
Looking awesome Spanglish..And I'm sure its a love/hate thing to see the grow nearing harvest..But there is an another girl to love in the sun rise..

Thanks Mate,

Yeah kind of a shame to see her go, but was always a quick grow to get some bud. She never got to her full potential but due to the weather lighting was never perfect, the box was only supposed to be for extra lighting but she spent most of her life in it, want to grow another under better conditions later in the year, i reckon for a short plant 50-60cm could easy get 150g+ from her and in the hands of a expert she could go 300-400g no problem.

But as you say new girl, new chapter in the story and get to have the fun all over again. But this time bring on the sun, and wont be growing while out of bud, which is great as i will grow alot more relaxed, but then bad cause then come the stupid stoned mistakes.

Back