Indoor Sweet Seeds Dark Devil | Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia | Exodus Cheese

Reaction score
Welcome to my Sweet Seeds Dark Devil | Short Stuff Auto Purple Amnesia | Exodus Cheese grow
Were currently at day 33 for the Dark Devil and Auto Purple Amnesia and I have 16 Exodus Cheese Cuttings ready for the next run. While the Auto's are doing their thing I plan on rooting the cuts and choosing the best 6 out of the 16 for my next grow.

Had a bit of a ropey start to be honest but have since found a new location for the tent and the last 3 weeks have gone well, the Dark Devil is currently standing at 26" and the Purple Amnesia is a little behind at around 24".

Been hand watering my 11ltr pots since I germinated the seeds in paper towels - within 3 days the seeds had broke surface and got underway. I managed to drop the Dark Devil on its head while transplanting but as you can see there was minimal damage and she quickly recovered and started showing sex around day 24. she has since had 9 days of stretch and has started to produce bud sites all over. You can already see the purple and reds starting to develop on the buds - Looking forward to the finish on this ;-)

The Purple Amnesia started showing sex at around day 29 and as you can see shes starting to produce her bud sites nicely, I will continue to update this journal till harvest and showcase my next Exodus Cheese Grow, Enjoy!

- ||CURRENT SETUP|| -

TENT
Green Room 1.2m x 1.2m

Lighting
600w HPS Dual Spectrum
300w CFL

Fan
10" oscillating fan

Exhaust
4" Exhaust Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

Ventilation In
4" Fan

Medium
80/20 mix of Coco peat & Clay pebbles

Nutes
Rhizotonic
Veg - Canna Aqua Vega
Bloom - Advanced Nutrients Bloom A+B

Additives:
Big Bud
Buddhas tree PK 9/18
Monsterbloom
Blackstrap Molasses

As the Autos are ripening up I will be growing out Greenhouse Seeds Exodus Cheese for the next grow - The cuttings have just started to root over the next few weeks they will be grown out alongside the Auto's. I will pick the best cuts out of the bunch (2 separate phenotypes) one of which is extremely stinky I can see myself having to upgrade my ventillation kit for the next grow.

Current Progress - - - -

Attachments

• Auto.png
    Auto.png
    604.7 KB · Views: 91
  • autopurpsam.png
    autopurpsam.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Ddev.png
    Ddev.png
    587.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ddevflow.png
    ddevflow.png
    648.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Ddevil.png
    Ddevil.png
    596.6 KB · Views: 75
  • ddevv.png
    ddevv.png
    666.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DDevv999.png
    DDevv999.png
    637.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0357.png
    DSC_0357.png
    618.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Exch.png
    Exch.png
    945.1 KB · Views: 73
  • purpam.png
    purpam.png
    601.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Quick side by side pic

Attachments

• sidebside.png
    sidebside.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 71
Day 34
Temps steady at 27.5c - Humidity 58% - 24hr light cycle (12 hrs hps 600w, 12 hrs 300w Dual spectrum Cfl) a little experiment im doing at the moment.

The Dark Devil - Standing at 27" covering an inch of growth since yesturdays update and has increased her pistil production across her bud sites, there is more noticable colour coming through just within the last 24hrs, cant wait to see how she finishes up ;-). I added a litre of water @ PH 5.5 to flush her through because I noticed some burning of the lower leaves this morning, went upto 2.1 EC for the last feed, been slowly incrementing her feed up to her optimum level and that seems to be around the 1.9/2.0 EC mark for now so I will adjust accordingly my next feed. I have just started adding the bloom additives (big bud, PK-9/18, Monsterbloom) so maybe need to get the ratio dialled in abit better. Resin can now also be seen peppering over some of the leaves I expect her to finish around 9 weeks - One noticable thing is the lack of odour, the plant is almost neutral in smell, I expected more of a smell from her to be honest but sayin that it's still early days lets see how she ends up

Purple Amnesia - Standing at 24.5" around half inch of growth, has also increased her budsites and is looking to be a promising yielder with multiple bud sites propping up accross the plant. She smells like a typical diesel at the moment and has a smell of the sweetest hash when you brush up against her for the daily maintenance. She seems to be putting more growth into the side branches at the moment due to the supercropping I did once she first started to stretch, I did this as research had showed she likes to really stretch in flower, plus it would increase the bud sites and maximise her yield. She seems to enjoy the heavier feed also and is scheduled to increase her feed upto 2.2 EC on the next feed. The next few weeks will be interesting indeed!

Exodus Cheese Cuttings -
All of the smelliest pheno cuttings are not looing good at the moment, they are really yellowing and I noticed some have water damage to the leaves (this was due to over misting) the 'Greener' pheno cuts are looking great with most producing a nice set of roots ready for their next stage.

I will try mixing a low dose bloom feed for the yellowing clones, lets see if this perks them up abit. Would hate to loose these cuts at the moment as these were the offspring of the better smelling/performing pheno out of the two.

I will get some pics up tomorrow

DAY 35
Twin.png

Attachments

• Cheesestation.png
    Cheesestation.png
    636.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Cheesestation2.png
    Cheesestation2.png
    701 KB · Views: 61
  • dd1.png
    dd1.png