Sweet Seeds sweet seeds.com shipping

MaxPowerGrows

MaxPowerGrows
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jock Horror by Nirvana
So i love sweet seeds, I have been ordering them from seedsman for a couple years now, however seedsman has a limited supply of sweet seeds products compared to the sweet seeds website. My question is, since i can not order sweet seeds directly from their own website since they do not ship to the USA, how can i go about getting my hands on the strains that are not available at the seedbanks that will ship to me?

@Sweet Seeds Jay

Dunno mate. Is there an easy way to setup a redirect for mail sent to a UK address to get forwarded to the USA? Royal mail do one based on an address and surname but dunno if it works if you move abroad.

Hey Max, send me a PM and I will be sharing some others possibilities with you my friend ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.

Hey Max, send me a PM and I will be sharing some others possibilities with you my friend ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.
i have asked around and the only way for you and I to PM is for you to be the one to initiate the PM with the start a conversation button. thanks buddy.

So after quite a few emails back and forth with the great people at @Sweet Seeds customer service, I was able to place my order and it was shipped by the Sweetseeds customer service almost three weeks ago. After tracking the package on a daily basis I am happy to say that my merchandise items will be arriving on the 16th of december and I am excited! the people at sweet seeds that I bothered through email with a hundred questions were great the whole time and I am proud to be a Sweet Seeds customer. They treat their customers great!! Erika did not seem to be bothered at all by my questions and easily made me feel comfortable using a bank account to pay for the order. I believe Martha may have helped me at one point also so thanks Martha! But I think Erika was the one that fielded all my annoying questions. Thanks Sweet Seeds Customer Service!! You guys are great.!

Back