Yeah Seb, step it up, we want hats! :smoking:

@MissUniverse sorry to hear about the highjack. I was looking forward to seeing that one. Jack Herer was my first grow ever and I've been jonesing for it lately. Well, a comparison will be fun too. Good luck!
It's ok, it is life. Sometimes seeds are duds not because of any reason except they just are so hot upset but I did wanna run hijack. I have no room at the inn persue but i gave it some time and needed to move on to keep in meds. I think I'll just order some hinsck in a 3 pack next round of ordering.

I think what would be a ridiculous give away would be 2 seeds of each strain a hat and a tee :). What I think would be realistic and a good give away:
Have something like 100 or 1k free seeds in total with top pick getting 10 and second place getting 7 3rd getting 5 4th getting 3 and all other places getting 1 seed free. It wouldn't be cheap though to send out 100's of packages but even if you did 10 winners of 10 seeds each that would be enticing for anyone to enter.

And maybe after the blog is going, start doing podcasts. I would think a short 5 to 15 minute podcast each week (or twice a week even which you recorded together) just saying a few simple tricks of the trade at a time would be nice.

Day 49/50(depending on count).
Seriously I think she might be done. I'll take more photos but she has every last hair except a few recessing.
I dont know if it's done or not.
I need opinions. When you see the photo of the buds up close it looks done. It would honestly not surprise me. I hope it is 49 days and done because I got a good half ounce on this and it's all CBD too! :D

Last edited:
Day 49/50(depending on count).
Seriously I think she might be done. I'll take more photos but she has every last hair except a few recessing.
I dont know if it's done or not.
I need opinions. When you see the photo of the buds up close it looks done. It would honestly not surprise me. I hope it is 49 days and done because I got a good half ounce on this and it's all CBD too! :D
Day 52 for me and mine looks done, I too could do with clarification of what to look for[emoji28] had a look at trichs through my loop and most are cloudy now but still not sure.... Have you got any Amber trichs yet?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yes I know the date says yesterday but I didnt realize today was the 11th thought it was the 10th. I lost a day there.

My other half had a very very bad seizure or something. Dont know what it was. He was awake but he said he felt like he was "drunk without being drunk" and that he felt like he did "the day the car was totaled and I was air ambulanced" and that "something is wrong". I almost need this cbd to be done for him. I'm so scared this is the worst I've ever seen him since 2015. I dont want him to hurt. It's bad when even he is considering going to the hospital. I was crying last night. I couldn't help it. It is so scary. I'm going to translate the talking of someone whose probably about to go in the hospital for days. I want to bawl
:sad:
Here's what he Did saying (more or less, he's got a bit of memory issues right now and spelling issues so I'm going to edit it once he writes)
--start
I feel like someone is making me get drunk without trying. Everything is spinning and is swirling. I'm scared and I haven't been in a while. Something is going on. I need something that the doctors cant do. I need help. I am sorry I make you sad. I love you. I am trying to find the working answer. I need to try cbd strain again. It worked lady time when we tried the strain "the wife" it worked. I need something. I'm about to take a bud from sweet cbd and smoke it. I want a cookie or brownie with cbd and not get high. My head needs centering and grinding. I'm floating right now. Hospital do nothing and nothing can be done. I am a true medical patient. I want to scream and cry. Something is wrong but there's only a few things that ever helped me like cbd strain did. I want help. Please have help. I love you. I want something.
--end
As you can see, we are eachothers other half and we love each other. He's such he's smart guy but every time he has a seizure he gets worse. He was the one who helped me develop grolog and he's been working a lot on it. It doesn't look great but hes doing it and I want him to do some work so he can help with doing support.

Is it ok to scream and feel like I need some help too? Because I'm dealing with all of this and I dont wanna be reliant on anything but my will power and such. Growing is what's keeping me sane.

Back on topic...

@Autoseeds.com how does it look? Not huge and very ruderalis but it is looking like its swelled as much as it can. I also dont wanna degrade the cbd because I've always found more cbd is present in other plants (and the strains more medical) when harvested a few days earlier or the soonest day than breeder reccomend times. But I dont wanna lose anything... although i am considering lopping off a little side bud. I am almost certain I have a half zip. If this works I'm gonna need a loan and bulk order like 100 to 1k seeds. I will literally be doing between 15 to 50 at a time depending on the size.

Thanks everyone for listening to me go on and on

Day 52 for me and mine looks done, I too could do with clarification of what to look for[emoji28] had a look at trichs through my loop and most are cloudy now but still not sure.... Have you got any Amber trichs yet?

No amber trichomes yet but i am almost convinced it's time to take it down. I dont think these strains get as big. And I see exactly how it could be fast being. Cloudy trichomes are usually a sign the strain is done... idk if you'd want amber on these because the cbd may have degraded from over ripeness...

I wonder if one get a super fast pheno of this and breed it with a strain with thc and do a 1 to 1 strain... maybe sucker punch and sweet cbd auto bred together so get higher cbd and lower the time to harvest. I'm happy with 6% and 6% like my medical dispensary has.

I’ve read for cbd plants highest levels are found in cloudy so get it now before amber.
I agree and have heard it from many people from actual tests done and not just hearsay. I wish I had an alpha CAT because then I could test what I'm growing right in house... hint hint for Christmas if anyone wants to get me an alpha CAT. I'm happy with an HPLC too. I can use that for it but alpha CAT is easiest and would be great for test grows.

Pics sound like a good idea I can't get those with my loupe... But I'd say most of mine is cloudy still a lot of white hairs though.. Hadn't consider the chop yet till you said. Like @mizzo said its best to chop early from what I've heard/read

Back