I’m sure she’ll still make it to the end. Did u have a ph swing or something. No cal mag???. I know the blurples eat up calmag maybe not as bad as cobs but still eat it up.

I’m sure she’ll still make it to the end. Did u have a ph swing or something. No cal mag???. I know the blurples eat up calmag maybe not as bad as cobs but still eat it up.
I think I did have a ph swing. I can add some calmag but was thinking that since the maxi series has calcium and magnesium it would be enough with very little supplementation I will have to add it all back together.
Also go through and pop those leaves off. I think it makes the plant feel better.
That's my overall idea. I also think there's still much saving grace for the plant. A few less leaves wont hurt anything much

I’m using Megacrop which also says it has enough cal and mag for canna but I grow under cobs. This grow I’ve tried keeping the added calmag to a minimum but have found a few spots indicating I’m not using enough so I have been adding more and it has not progressed. I used to grow under blueples and they also like to eat up calmag. I was never lucky enough to catch it early because it’s hard to catch under the colored lights till it’s too late. One thing I would save for is new lights to be honest. It’s one of the most important things in the room. You can get much more efficient and nicer colored to work around and take pictures under. I recommend @BigSm0 and the autocobs. They last they’re efficient and grow some nice plants great price also. I’ve had much better results since dropping the blurples. My eyes thank me everyday lol.

Yeah in fighting it. I've flushed the plant and used PhD water and everything should be sailing well but it looks like somewhere there's an issue I cant easily diagnose because I thought I had abated it but I didnt. Only plant sung it right now. My others are fine. Strain seems a bit particular
She's very particular I've found she doesn't like a lot of nutes for one thing... Interesting to see what harvest weights we all get I'm not expecting micarcles as my plants super bushy looks quality bud tho on all three plants.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Right now I have zero money to change my set up at all. So unless someone wants to give me free lights I'm stuck with what I have. I'm going to add calmag into all the plants diets a bit more regularly. I wear led glasses so it adjusts with the lenses so I can see pretty much fine :)

Back