great stuff TM :thumbsup: im really looking forward to seeing these wee guys in action.should oscillating fans be turned down/off i wonder ?
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Intro of how to use the green lacewings larvas:
1. Go inside your growroom with the unopened larva box.
2. Distribute 2/3 parts on the infected plants
3. Pull the tissue of the box step by step one line after another about 1 cm (25 larvas) off the box.
4. Hold the box with the opened cells downstairs to the plants and push the larvas with feeling off the cells of the box.
5. To make sure that the larvas don't fall down through the side branches and the leaves put a light moisted tissue in the middle of the plant, so the larvas that fall through can park on the moist towel and find their way on the plant.
6. Let the opened larva box and the moist tissue in the growroom near the plants so the rest of the larvas can find their way out and on the plants.
Temperature should be at 22°-25°

Did you understand? If not ask, grobro!
:pass:
Like wrote temps between 22°-25°...CoviclaFlair should know how about to adjust climes like temp. and rh. or am i wrong? If not max outake vent to be sure temperatures are at about 23° +- and you can down about 16°-18° when lights are off...
:pass:

Ah, rereaded back, LOL, fans light on should be on max like at i start tomorrow at mine at week 5...just keep the temperature when lights are on at about 23° ...fans and outtake vent, windows...outside temperatures have to be adjusted...lights are off at night for the plants you can bring down temperatures to 14°-18°should be ok...there is a lot of heat at yours i know!:bighug::pass:

Well it looks like a merry old romp in here!!:cheers: Nice to see all is ship shape and Bristol fashion!:woohoo1:
Those pages have been filling up, so Plenty of traffic passing through in here!:vibe:
I hope you have great success with the lacewings and all greens up nicely.:thumbsup:
Keep them pages turning!:pass:
arty:smoking:

I cannot F belive.. 1st week of flower and my pistils are going brown??again!!! wtf!!

IMG_20170824_205313.jpg
IMG_20170824_205318.jpg
IMG_20170824_205323.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly they didnt landed yet...They arrived and all but delivery failed..I had given My buddy adress, and he end up in hospital...So I have to wait monday to recive them.. :(

I couldnt belive my bad luck.. :(

Damn dude, on monday they're dead!! green lacewings larvas had a food reserve for 4 days maximum 5 days!!! I told you to make sure that somebody is at home to receive the package!!

Back