Outdoor Swans Fruity UK Outdoor Second Grow

Reaction score
Hello my AFN Brothers and Sisters!
Welcome to Swans Fruity outdoor grow.

This will be my second grow and with 4 times the fun.

For anyone interested, last year I did a solitary RQS Royal Dwarf outdoors here in the south east UK. The journal link is below.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=59448&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

It was great fun and quite a ride. Dwarfy as she became known took everything that was thrown at her: bugs, crap UK weather, high winds, being snap by yours truly with some heavy handed LST and she was even dropped as a seedling and I had to scoop her back into the pot!

This year I'm going all fruit and trying 4 seeds:
Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry
Dutch Passion CBD Auto Compassion Lime
Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto
Flash Seeds Stitches Love Potion

j2TCxxw.jpg

I'm interested to try the fruity strains this time around and experience the grow characterisrics and the smoke of both Indica and Sativa plants, plus I'm super intrigued to see how a CBD strain is.

I'm using 10l fabric pots with an aim to keep plants small and I will be LST'ing and I may even jump into some topping action! I love being in the garden pruning and training all our other plants so why not these too.

This afternoon I mixed Plant Magic and Perlite in a 4:1 ratio and filled my pots ready to go.

7yAtS78.jpg

WR3EWGU.jpg

Then this evening after returning home from a little family outing I put each seed into soak overnight and will tuck them up into the soil in the morning.

Superhero egg cups are optional!

RqW7zZg.jpg

Once they pop they'll start out on a sunny windowsill, possibly with some CFL goodness for a couple of hours each evening after sun down. Then after a few weeks I'll acclimatise them outdoors before setting them free in the wild (I mean onto the garden patio).

I'm also going to stick 3 of them into this year's outdoor grow comp and there were such cool vibes being in it last year

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=63496&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

That's all for now.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello my AFN Brothers and Sisters!
Welcome to Swans Fruity outdoor grow.

This will be my second grow and with 4 times the fun.

For anyone interested, last year I did a solitary RQS Royal Dwarf outdoors here in the south east UK. The journal link is below.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=59448&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

It was great fun and quite a ride. Dwarfy as she became known took everything that was thrown at her: bugs, crap UK weather, high winds, being snap by yours truly with some heavy handed LST and she was even dropped as a seedling and I had to scoop her back into the pot!

This year I'm going all fruit and trying 4 seeds:
Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry
Dutch Passion CBD Auto Compassion Lime
Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto
Flash Seeds Stitches Love Potion

qp4nt87XUwic38s42

I'm interested to try the fruity strains this time around and experience the grow characterisrics and the smoke of both Indica and Sativa plants, plus I'm super intrigued to see how a CBD strain is.

I'm using 10l fabric pots with an aim to keep plants small and I will be LST'ing and I may even jump into some topping action! I love being in the garden pruning and training all our other plants so why not these too.

This afternoon I mixed Plant Magic and Perlite in a 4:1 ratio and filled my pots ready to go.

isIEPNzN5LdgnhLH3

rVsKaLTEfApg7ctC2

Then this evening after returning home from a little family outing I put each seed into soak overnight and will tuck them up into the soil in the morning.

Superhero egg cups are optional!

YEQU3l2kNxTiNfVi1

One they pop they'll start out on a sunny windowsill, possibly with some CFL goodness for a couple of hours each evening after sun down. Then after a few weeks I'll acclimatise them outdoors before setting them free in the wild (I mean onto the garden patio).

I'm also going to stick 3 of them into this year's outdoor grow comp and there were such cool vibes being in it last year

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=63496&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

That's all for now.

Cheers
Swan

Nice to see you back at it. Good luck bud.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hey great to see you throwing them down swan!! Hahaha loving the justice league cups!

Very interested to see how these do for you!! INteresting strains choices and several i have wanted to try!! (pineapple express and cbd lime)

Hey great to see you throwing them down swan!! Hahaha loving the justice league cups!

Very interested to see how these do for you!! INteresting strains choices and several i have wanted to try!! (pineapple express and cbd lime)
Thanks man.

They'll go into the soil this morning and I'm busily reading up on the strains trying to decide how to LST them and maybe top one of the sativas.

I just thought about it this morning though as my pots are only small I don't have a very wide rim to tie down onto.

Last edited:
And they are in the hole!

Up unusually late this morning, for once we had a lay in as my little one was up late last night so had a cheeky sleep in [emoji3]

Seeds are in the pots, pop bottle tops on as covers and labels on each pot so I remember which is which (I'll get names for them all at some point I'm sure)

From what I remember it was 5 agonising days before last year's seed showed itself above ground so just sit back and wait now......

eee5075fe72718da5f677adde263a572.jpg

Back