Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging, Auto Cush (Green Crack)

Very occasionally we see twin seeds, to different degrees some are totally conjoined and can have a 'heart shape appearance' or there are other seeds that are fused together but can be separated easily, of course none of these seeds go out to customers, and are discarded during the sort.

Twin taproots from a single seed, it's something ive seen very rarely, but again if I did they wouldn't be planted for breeding use. Quite random to see it from two strains at the same time.
I'll be watching anyway :)
Gbd the ccb x Chemdogging looks super nice, great colours on her.

Cheers

Thanks guys! @Andi I used approximately 12 liters in these buckets, so 10 should good. I personally do not top, but I have seen people do it successfully.

@mephisto thanks! The CCB x CD was a great yielder too, coming in at just under 6 ounces (650g wet) of chemmy bliss!

The Supernatural OG will be coming down in the next day or two to make room for the rest of the limited Fantasmo crosses.

Supernatural OG jar shots.

zmYIpgX.jpg

uF5QKZW.jpg

yEuwI6S.jpg

zj53ByX.jpg

@mephisto so delicious! Sweet and hazey undertones, dominated by a less offensive, more palatable Ripley's OG scent. She's pulled the best of both her parents. I plan on popping more soon and was thinking a cross to the Triangle Kush might be interesting. Bermuda Triangle. Hope things are going swimmingly for you! Keep up the amazing work!

Are you kidding me? This is (excuse my French) fucking insanely beautiful bro,your defo one of AFNs finest growers and photographers
image.jpg

I had twins from one seeding a couple of years back,it was Purple Cheese and the mad thing is they were totally different phenotypes.

Back