Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging, Auto Cush (Green Crack)

When i look at this Supernatural Og Lady my Mind tells me Yess glad You put them in Big Pots!!! What a Stunning Lady...these Mountain Shaped Buds and the Colors on her Oh My Days.....nuttting more to Say My Brother!!!

Thank you fellas! They've been fed only water with a bit of cal/mag and some super soil mix. I didn't even notice all the coloration since they've been under led. They are quite lovely ladies! Sorry about the huge pics/slow load time.

:smokeout:

Last edited:
Not sure which to nominate...pic 5 of the chem city blues x chemdawg looks like purple tongues sticking out of someones mouth whose been eating too many frosty donuts but if I was going for the ccb then I would choose pic 2 as it shows off her beautiful colours, but I think I'm gonna go with pic 3 of the auto kush....it's just one big mass of frosty goodness...but no I changed my mind yet again so I'm gonna go for pic 4 of the supernatural og, fantastic long main cola and the colours are outstanding.
I'll put up my nomination as soon as Junes bom starts
Can you tell I'm a bit high :baked:

@Peteey010 you're far too kind! The Chem City Blues x Chemdogging is my personal favorite of the lot, but that's only because I haven't been able to try the Chem City Blues or Chemdogging smokes yet! She's a gorgeous girl all around. Cheers!

To anyone growing Auto Cush in the future beware of bud bleaching. Both of the ones that I have grown displayed the same white bud top, even though they were the farthest away from the lights.

Which Light and which Tent do you use? I have 2 Beans from the Chem City Blues too :) i cant wait to Grow them when i See your Plants are they all Purple?

Back