Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging, Auto Cush (Green Crack)

Gbd the suspense is killing me on this page, the photos don't seem to want to load either through mobile internet or on the house internet.

But a couple of points I can say at least, we've decided not to release the auto cush, after 6 generations now, she's just not to my liking, in terms of stability and overal traits. She always turns on the frost but doesn't have the density I like, that plus too many phenos turns me off.

But she does work really really nicely in hybrids as a parent, evidenced in the tyrone special. :)
Nice info about the sensitivity to bleaching, it's not something that occurs under hps In any of our tests.

Keep up the great work anyway mate! Mitch

@mephisto here's a full plant and bud shot from each of the ladies so you can get some idea of what you're missing.

Chem City Blues x Chemdogging day 62

5ekvsNd.jpg

CZOmysz.jpg

Auto Cush day 60

5gcV7wv.jpg

0XABD4m.jpg

Supernatural OG day 54

MKjLvi5.jpg

zqLqvSN.jpg

Sad to read You pullin the Auto Cush out of the Collection..Geneticly i had high Hopes in a Auto Green Crack but when the Pure Genes not Stable enough you have to walk the walk. The Lady Pictured Above has a nice Structure fitting to the Lemon Walker from what i saw so far from the Lemons. Would melt in a Mass Yielding Auto with this Particular Phenotype.

It's not to say it wouldn't be a good parent strain to a new auto, it's just because it's taken a fair while to work, I now think we have better autos that are more predictable to work with. plenty of other good stuff to come regardless :)

Back