Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging, Auto Cush (Green Crack)

Oh my Days..... they are Beautiful Bro. I love them Foxtail Tips on the Supernatural Og and it looks like i got the same Pheno over here.... very Hazey/Sativa dominant Structure and thin Fingers on the Leafes..... her Sister looks totaly diffrent like they were 2 diffrent Strains. Oh i need to make a Update Today.

Thanks @medic grower and @Duggy! They smell tremendous too! Here is a Sour Hound being potted up today. It will be interesting to see if one seed produces two plants.

al0EuPR.jpg

HJK51uP.jpg

Cheers!

:smokeout:

I think I had a single seed produce 2 plants recently also. I planted direct to soil after a 12 hour soak and when they broke the surface, there were 2 plants. I had never seen that before. I thought maybe I mistakenly put 2 seeds in one pot, but I had the seeds and pots counted out before I potted them, so that doesnt make sense. Maybe Mitch can shed some light on this phenomenon, as he grows a lot from seed. I had never seen or heard of it happening before....

Stunning plants BTW GBD.

The Deep Blue C bean cracked this morning and has the same twin tap root showing, have read about it in the past but never seen it but it looks cool and will be interesting to see what comes of it.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/weird-or-what#cannabis-seeds-can-carry-twins

:slap: For the OG, Blues and Cush absouloutly stunning girls there, so much i dont think i could pick a clear favorite based on looks alone.

Back