Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG, Chem City Blues x Chemdogging, Auto Cush (Green Crack)

@TaNg the feeling is absolutely mutual, good sir! I love watching you work your magic with the ladies and the photos! I've taken a lot of cues from you, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Keep up the excellence and thank you so much for the kind words.

I ended up only having one seedling from the two tap root bean. Maybe the root plug snuffed the other out.

@Andi it's Chem City Blues x Chemdogging and absolutely out of this world! Sweet and spicy, garlic bad breath scents throughout.

Which Pot size are good for the Chem City Blues??? I have 2 options 7,5 Liter and 15 Liter Airpots

Go full blast with the 15 liter ones the more Rootmass the more Buds..... and to say this Supernatural Og looks like the More Hazey dominant one totally diffrent structure than the Kush/Indica leaning one which is a Quick finisher. I have Both Phenos over here and would be nice to have a Comparison and a second opinion on the Haze Dom Pheno. Buds loook super frosty and Taste n Smell description makes my Mouth Water.....4 more Days then the first falls over here.

This pheno of Supernatural OG is, in my opinion, the perfect 50/50 combination of the two parents. The hazey sweetness, bud structure, and speed from the Fantasmo Express are passed on, cut through by the unmistakable Alien Technology funk of the Ripley's OG. It's one of my favorites to date, but I honestly have not found a Mephisto genetic that I didn't like! I'm planning on popping 6 of the 12 Supernatural OG x Chemdogging beans I made sometime soon. I have a feeling there will be even more interesting and unique terp profiles to be had on the other side.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Last edited:
Quick pic of some dried (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) x Chemdogging. My current favorite bud.

6roTLEF.jpg

Back