Lighting Summer giveaway

Here is my Bud shot for this very genorous offer. I checked out all entrants this is going to a tough one to vote on for sure.
IMG_4937.JPG
She came offf of this beauty of a C4
IMG_4923.JPG

Throwing my name in that hat. Id kill for one of these.

@BigSm0 Im sure youve heard a lot but: Any relation with the tn artist?

Wicked widow
A white widow auto from seed supreme
9e1de0ef3e94a706143ac73e0a98e778.jpg

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?
Moral haha!

I'll get you a living bud drying bud and a curing bud pic Tomo when I get up good sir!
Why not have a name in the hat! I see some beautiful gals under big smo mini suns!
As crazy as it may sound I do need some more light. I never take perfect lights from the line and I never take the nicest buds from the bag. Sacrifice

Throwing my name in that hat. Id kill for one of these.

@BigSm0 Im sure youve heard a lot but: Any relation with the tn artist?

Wicked widow
A white widow auto from seed supreme
9e1de0ef3e94a706143ac73e0a98e778.jpg

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

If I was related I’d probably have the funds to donate a 4 pack to every photo posted. Someday maybe, until then I’ll keep “working even when it’s .....”’

Man, this is going to be a tough one to call!!!
The rules didn't say I was cheating so I'm posting three different strains for my three pic's.

Blackberry Kush:
2uthppe.jpg

Blue Auto Mazar:
os74tz.jpg

And an "Olde School" favorite, Frankenstein:
(Made you walk like your nuts were loose)
149me0w.jpg

Bestaluck, everyone. And BigSm) I wouldn't want your job picking from this crew!!!

Last edited:
OK, I know you said a maximum three pic's, so I'm either trying to get myself disqualified, or win Honorable Mention for most creative.

Bud's in the tent smoking a fatty:

2qbrtjt.jpg

Man, this is going to be a tough one to call!!!
The rules didn't say I was cheating so I'm posting three different strains for my three pic's.
Nice Belt

Blackberry Kush:
2uthppe.jpg

Blue Auto Mazar:
os74tz.jpg

And an "Olde School" favorite, Frankenstein:
(Made you walk like your nuts were loose)
149me0w.jpg

Bestaluck, everyone. And BigSm) I wouldn't want your job picking from this crew!!!

... This is Maine's Own Blueberry, purple pheno'.... mouth-watering dark berry dominant aroma with mild notes of pineapple, licorice... :drool:

Yeah, but what color's her panties?????

Back