Lighting Summer giveaway

Seeings how @mcpd_refugee mentioned that this is now open to international people "Canada" guess i can enter ;)

Here are a couple pics of some recently finished Dark Devil f2's i ran in my little cabinet under 100w of 18/6 light , ended up yielding 186g over 66days.

Top bud of one of the plants
7-jpg.924150

The plant it came from.
6-jpg.924149

And another Dark Devil F2 from the same round

5-jpg.924148

:slap:

Nice. Auto or Photo? And where can I order some beans?

Photo, and I have sad new friend. These are the coveted S2 MOB from highrise and there are no longer beans on the retail market. I just popped my last ones and only three survived. If I get a purple I may build it it's own mother cab.

Photo, and I have sad new friend. These are the coveted S2 MOB from highrise and there are no longer beans on the retail market. I just popped my last ones and only three survived. If I get a purple I may build it it's own mother cab.

Good luck with it.

DOHH it is right in the rules I was so excited to see Canadians were allowed I missed that. Here is another. It came offf the left plant in the picture below.
IMG_4972.JPG
IMG_4968.JPG

Last edited:
Hey that's my back yard..keep off the grass!!!!

No no, that’s my backyard and please get back on the grass. It’s much softer to sleep on and grows back, :rofl: but really @Olde School Player get bud out of the tent and smoke that fatty outside in the fresh air. The buzz is always better that way. :smoking:

BWAAAHHHH hahaha, you're both wrong. Unless you live in the Sullivan Wilderness Area, as they say, ".. in da U.P." of Michigan.
I was resting my back from a hard day of fishing and paddling while the wife made us a cup o' Joe.

Back