New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Had a real bad pain day yesterday from the digging and then hurt my knee today and haven't been able to put weight on it, so no pictures from Thursday or Friday unfortunately. I'll do my best to get some tomorrow. I've got a softball sized goose egg on the side of my knee from falling against the side of the bedframe with my full weight in order to not have the SBAK buds go flying everywhere when I tripped. Saved the buds but now I can't walk :face:

Had a real bad pain day yesterday from the digging and then hurt my knee today and haven't been able to put weight on it, so no pictures from Thursday or Friday unfortunately. I'll do my best to get some tomorrow. I've got a softball sized goose egg on the side of my knee from falling against the side of the bedframe with my full weight in order to not have the SBAK buds go flying everywhere when I tripped. Saved the buds but now I can't walk :face:
Sending good vibes suki :aha: no fun being in pain for days . Take it easy and smoke you're head off. :vibes:

:vibes: and a :bighug: from all of us here in Dabberville

I'm sure I would have done the same thing...hurt myself in order to save the bud :doh: :smoking: we are sending healing vibes and hope you get better ASAP.

Thanks everyone! After sleeping with it elevated all night I'm happy to report that my joint is totally fine, I can bend it with no issue or pain. Unfortunately considering I've got no fat and minimal muscle mass on that particular spot, and I hit it on the corner edge so I'm sure it's a bone bruise. Haven't tried getting up yet today so we will see how that goes.

Dry Weight - SBAK
Still trying to get Friday's video put together (my brain's been properly mushy this whole weekend more or less) so I figured I may as well get this posted.

After a ton of trimming (what else was I supposed to do while stuck in bed lol) she's finally down and trimmed and ready to go in a grove bag! Just from looking at her I figured it would be half that honestly as her buds were rather small all over (I blame not topping or removing small branches from her underside in my typical fashion) so I was pleasantly surprised that she came in at 4+oz!
20220416_203530.jpg

Back