New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 45 - Alien Technology
20220414_011221.jpg

that's a long flowering auto for sure.
I think stunting her may have definitely had a hand in it as well cause it took her ages to actually get going with it. Her little sister has been moving along but is at 50+ days and is really only just budding up. Supposed to be a pretty large strain though so I'd assume that's part of it as well. Long veg, long stretch, and long flower as well if this one is any indication. Crazy huge buds though, so at nearly 3' tall she should be a pretty heavy yielder if she ends up having similar structure! The way the budsites are on the branches is nearly identical so I've got my fingers crossed.

I think stunting her may have definitely had a hand in it as well cause it took her ages to actually get going with it. Her little sister has been moving along but is at 50+ days and is really only just budding up. Supposed to be a pretty large strain though so I'd assume that's part of it as well. Long veg, long stretch, and long flower as well if this one is any indication. Crazy huge buds though, so at nearly 3' tall she should be a pretty heavy yielder if she ends up having similar structure! The way the budsites are on the branches is nearly identical so I've got my fingers crossed.
I imagine it to be a banger of a yield. Fingers crossed its a banger of a smoke to .
So. What's you're favourite strain so far ?

Back