New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Still trying to get Friday's video put together (my brain's been properly mushy this whole weekend more or less) so I figured I may as well get this posted.

After a ton of trimming (what else was I supposed to do while stuck in bed lol) she's finally down and trimmed and ready to go in a grove bag! Just from looking at her I figured it would be half that honestly as her buds were rather small all over (I blame not topping or removing small branches from her underside in my typical fashion) so I was pleasantly surprised that she came in at 4+oz!
View attachment 1446318
Bog Queen strikes again with a nice hall. :woohoo1:
I hope you are well suki . :pighug:

Bog Queen strikes again with a nice hall. :woohoo1:
I hope you are well suki . :pighug:
Still hurting but otherwise ok. I'm trying to stay off it and keep it iced and elevated as much as possible. Its basically a dull ache but standing and walking is still quite painful. I guess I probably should go see a dr but I'm a bit at the mercy of hubby's work schedule since its my driving leg :face:

4/16
20220416_213735.jpg

Day 108 - Bruce Banner
She was desperately thirsty Friday and after giving her a thick layer of EWC and some fresh mulch she ended up getting 1gal dosed with the below:
.5ml MC Kelp
1ml Roots2Shoots
1ml GLB Fish 5-1-2

Probably could have taken a second gallon but then I went and screwed up my knee so it is what it is.

By Saturday she had perked up considerably thankfully!
20220416_214042.jpg

After doing some tucking back below the net, she's starting to fill in the net a bit better as the inner branches are starting to come up to meet the canopy.
20220416_214219.jpg

Back