New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 48 - Amnesia
20220416_220325.jpg

Oh and everyone got watered Friday before I fell, the 4 photos and the Dragon babies all got .5ml/gal Kelp, 1ml/gal Roots2Shoots, and 1ml/gal GLB Fish 5-1-2.

The blooming ladies got .5ml/gal Kelp, 1ml/gal Roots2Shoots, 1ml/gal Liquid Organic Matter, .2ml/gal Micro, 2ml/gal Brix, and 2ml/gal Bloom Accelerant!

If I end up having to water before my knee starts to feel better I'm going to have to figure something out because usually I do it on my knees :rofl: may have to ask hubby to help with the plants after all :face:

Oh and everyone got watered Friday before I fell, the 4 photos and the Dragon babies all got .5ml/gal Kelp, 1ml/gal Roots2Shoots, and 1ml/gal GLB Fish 5-1-2.

The blooming ladies got .5ml/gal Kelp, 1ml/gal Roots2Shoots, 1ml/gal Liquid Organic Matter, .2ml/gal Micro, 2ml/gal Brix, and 2ml/gal Bloom Accelerant!

If I end up having to water before my knee starts to feel better I'm going to have to figure something out because usually I do it on my knees :rofl: may have to ask hubby to help with the plants after all :face:
Hope you feel better soon. You can always.♪ ♪ ♪

...While he is doing it huh? :shrug::haha:

Great time lapse as usual. Did you get a haircut or is that your son taking pictures? :biggrin:
I shaved the back of my head (diy undercut lol) a while back as it tends to get super tangled underneath and the weight of my hair can make my migraines worse!

Back