New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 49 - Amnesia
20220417_185335.jpg

You never cease to amaze me, like i was ready to get here and well wish that knee pain away, get better still apporp? but got caught up in the perp-peep-a thon and fell asleep ystrdy. Then today like 6 pages! (Someone is feeling better!)

so seems you are better, or just cant be held down.. or you really do hve that indo ‘ZaZa’ pain crushing medicinal herb stash that i drool over every day or two

:worship:

and thanks for sharing as usual…

You never cease to amaze me, like i was ready to get here and well wish that knee pain away, get better still apporp? but got caught up in the perp-peep-a thon and fell asleep ystrdy. Then today like 6 pages! (Someone is feeling better!)

so seems you are better, or just cant be held down.. or you really do hve that indo ‘ZaZa’ pain crushing medicinal herb stash that i drool over every day or two

:worship:

and thanks for sharing as usual…
Spent the evening in the ER cause pain was getting worse instead of better. They gave me an oxy right after they got me checked in and it basically did nothing. Packed a stem of WTF2 when I got home and it knocked out the pain pretty much instantly lmfao, if that tells you anything.

Back