New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 83 - SBAK (Chop)
20220411_175737.jpg

Since I already did a bunch of close ups/trich shots yesterday I didn't feel the need to do more lol. Showed hubby the pics and he was happy with her done-ness, and I needed the space anyways so she is now hanging to dry in the 2x2. First time drying in the tent so we will see how it goes. Had to figure out something since my usual drying spot is now the Bloom Room :rofl:

As an aside, WZ2 and KC2 have both displayed a little bit of bronze speckling on the edges of some of their upper leaves. I had initially set the Diablo to full power but have been dialing it back a click per day and monitoring for signs of distress, and will continue to do so until I can find the sweet spot. I don't believe it is any sort of excess or deficiency especially since it seems to be strictly on the highest fan leaves, which leads me to believe its related to the new light. I knew there would be growing pains involved with optimizing the environment after changing lights so I'm not terribly stressed over it.

Day 43 - Alien Technology
20220411_180029.jpg

Went ahead and gave her a watering when I did the others as with as dry as they were I figured she was also in need. Was given from the same sprayer as the others so she received the same dosing as the below girls.

Enhance MC Kelp - .5ml/gal
GLB Roots2Shoots - 1ml/gal
Liquid Organic Matter - 1ml/gal
GLB Fish 5-1-2 - 1ml/gal

Last edited:
Day 43 - Amnesia
20220411_180112.jpg

One very sad lady. Thankfully with her bing a photo I've got plenty of time for her to rebound before flipping to 12/12. I was correct though, she was severely rootbound and dry as a bone. She has now been moved up to a 10gal and will undoubtedly look much better over the next few days. Pot was amended with 1/4c 4-4-4 a few days ago which was watered in with 1gal from my sprayer dosed with the below.

Upon repotting her today she was given a heavy topdress of EWC across the entirety of the soil surface, which was covered in a fresh 2" of Timothy hay. She was then watered with 1gal water dosed with the below. I went ahead and added 1ml/gal of the GLB Fish 5-1-2 as she is slightly too limey for my liking. All four photo girls also got a light foliar of the mix.

GLB Fish 5-1-2 - 1ml/gal

I will hold off on giving any more of the LOM until I flip to flower unless I find that she is drying out too quickly.

Day 43 - Mimozz
20220411_180152.jpg

She was also repotted today, and recieved the same treatment as above. I did not add a topdressing to her pot however as it had recently been done in order to slow the yellowing of the SBAK. Though she is in no way short on nitrogen herself, I did still give the 1ml dose of Fish mostly due to the fact that the SBAK seemed to run short on N about a month ago. Root zone of the pot was very dry when I dug in to plant her so I did include the LOM for her treatment as well.

GLB Fish 5-1-2 - 1ml/gal

Day 2 - Stone Dragons 1-4
Since it was already in the sprayer, they all got a light misting of the same mix from above, along with the two who have yet to show their faces and the Rucu Cucu.

GLB Fish 5-1-2 - 1ml/gal

20220411_180358.jpg
20220411_180427.jpg
20220411_180557.jpg
20220411_180632.jpg

Back