New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Is this just one plant? The net looks as if it covers a 4x4 to 5x5. I think it could go another week. Not bad looking at all, I have moments where it just is what it is. If you have the time I'd veg it another week but also consider how strong your lighting is with no walls nearby. It's a big jump going from 300 to 800ppfd so a good veg doesn't necessarily equate to a strong flower without enough lighting
The room is 43"x73", 300w light at 100% I've got 3 additional 100w I can add. The light can also be lowered if needed. I need to get hooks before I can do that though. She was in the back corner of the tent for quite some time under a 100w before the move. The wall over the sink is also totally mirrored, idk if that makes any difference to anything.

The room is 43"x73", 300w light at 100% I've got 3 additional 100w I can add. The light can also be lowered if needed. I need to get hooks before I can do that though. She was in the back corner of the tent for quite some time under a 100w before the move. The wall over the sink is also totally mirrored, idk if that makes any difference to anything.

I'd add the extra 3 lights the day you switch to flower.

View attachment 1444161
She's perked up considerably since Saturday! @Death The Cultivator this is my first scrog and I'm clueless lol. You can see the center and top left quadrant are all fairly thin still. I'm of the inclination to let her veg just a bit more before flipping but figured I should ask someone who knows more than I do lmao. Mostly curious how long I should go before switching to 12/12.
Hulk smash!

Hay Bog Queen . :crying:
I keep thinking of that monster turd in the bog and it's causing anxiety in me :rofl: I say flip to 12/12 . cause I think it will smash its way out if you veg for longer :rofl:
I watch from behind the sofa. :yoinks:

Hay Bog Queen . :crying:
I keep thinking of that monster turd in the bog and it's causing anxiety in me :rofl: I say flip to 12/12 . cause I think it will smash its way out if you veg for longer :rofl:
I watch from behind the sofa. :yoinks:
Lmfao I at least wanna let her turn her heads all back the right way round :rofl: but you're probably right! I've never done a big photo before so this is all new to me lol. I don't think you were tagging along for my first grow last summer but I had mainlined my photos and they stayed about a foot tall and less than twice that across. Basically just autos that took forever at that point, size wise :rofl:

Lmfao I at least wanna let her turn her heads all back the right way round :rofl: but you're probably right! I've never done a big photo before so this is all new to me lol. I don't think you were tagging along for my first grow last summer but I had mainlined my photos and they stayed about a foot tall and less than twice that across. Basically just autos that took forever at that point, size wise :rofl:
I didn't have the pleasure to tag last yer. Now I do.
If you look at the plant and say " well, it won't get bigger if it just put bud on? or it's getting bigger ! But how much bigger? " glad it's not me . :crying: if you talk to it nice it may calm down. :rofl:

I didn't have the pleasure to tag last yer. Now I do.
If you look at the plant and say " well, it won't get bigger if it just put bud on? or it's getting bigger ! But how much bigger? " glad it's not me . :crying: if you talk to it nice it may calm down. :rofl:
I'm assuming 2-3x what she is now, probably closer to 3 considering her sati genetics! Which is why I knew I wouldn't be able to make it work in the tent, had I tied her down she would have taken up the whole space (clearly, since the side to side in the bog is only 5" shy of 4' :rofl:) and she most definitely would have gone through the tent roof had I not lmfao. I did say I wanted to try for some monsters with my larger tent so I guess I'm headed that direction :rofl:

I'm assuming 2-3x what she is now, probably closer to 3 considering her sati genetics! Which is why I knew I wouldn't be able to make it work in the tent, had I tied her down she would have taken up the whole space (clearly, since the side to side in the bog is only 5" shy of 4' :rofl:) and she most definitely would have gone through the tent roof had I not lmfao. I did say I wanted to try for some monsters with my larger tent so I guess I'm headed that direction :rofl:
That's the spirit suki . Go with it and learn :thumbsup: can't fault you one bit for that outlook. Rok on:headbang:

Back