STS Journal

Ya I now realise your right. One of the plants I turned still has a lot of female parts so I'm sure even with the small amount of visible pollen that I'll be getting selfed seed from it.

Great thread, I'm doing this at the moment and will advise the outcome. I sprayed a photo clone to hopefully cross back to the mother.

I have a HWS High Density Auto I used the STS on. Made it up in my lab at the winery. Seemed to work very well. Pictures to follow of one branch sprayed, and none other.

DSC_0854 (Large).JPG

DSC_0855 (Large).JPG

DSC_0856 (Large).JPG

I was admonished in another forum for creating a "hermie". They are against doing this and think this is not the way reputable seed breeders make feminized seed. I beg to differ. It is about the "best" way. You can stress a lot of different strains, hybrids and force them to create a male pollen, but it sometimes doesn't work.

I love the way the High Density grew and wanted to have more seeds and wanted to try using this pollen in crossing with a couple of other Autoflower plants I have growing. High Density Auto x Amnesia Auto and High Density (pollen) x Jack Herer Auto. Curious to see the resulting plants.

Looking great!

My STS treated clone is coming in with pollen sacks. I over treated it at first. Didn't realize it doesn't need that many applications. I applied for a week straight. I think I am at week 2 since I did it.
d1a331cbf35bbae46e6210b56a6c246c.jpg

Happy I found this thread.
On a large scale, how much would you need for 30-50 autos?
Would you go 1:2 ratio to ensure the sacks forum?

I'm not clear but how often should you spray?
Should you start to spray when it shows sex?

When growing all plants at the same time will the seeds forum in time?

[QUOTE =“ Proph,文章:1670051,成員:36247”]
我沒有看到有關此過程的實際日誌,因此我決定記錄我當前的沖銷,以防以後對某人有用。

到目前為止,我已經創建了sts噴霧劑,並在兩天內對植物進行了兩次噴霧。

我從eBay上得到的食材總共不到20美元。

這是我使用的公式...

將1.7克硝酸銀倒入100毫升反滲透水中
這是混合物A。

9.9g硫代硫酸鈉(五水合物)。(如果無水,則使用6.3g)到400ml的滾水中。這是混合物B

然後,我將5毫升混合物A倒入其自己的單獨塑料量杯中。然後將20毫升混合物b倒入其自己的塑料量杯中。我使用那些通常帶有止咳藥的藥物。..

從這裡,我將5毫升混合物A慢慢倒入混合物B中。同時不斷攪拌混合物b。我用牙籤。

我們現在有25毫升的STS。我使用1:3的比例。因此,我將25 ml的sts加到75 ml的ro水(1:3)中。您現在可以使用STS。您可以使用1:1、1:2或您認為最佳的比例。只是注意小葉燒傷。.我用1:3。

您可以將A和B的剩餘混合物長時間存放在冰箱中。然後在需要新批次噴塗時再混合25ml。一旦混合在一起,我將其冷藏2週左右,然後進行新批次。我肯定它可以持續更長的時間,但是我想獲得最好的結果。而且製造便宜,所以為什麼不呢。

我為此雜誌使用了Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper女性。她在第34天和一個加侖的鍋中。我將收集女性化的花粉,以備將來使用。她表現出性行為,剛開始放出雌蕊。

首先,我將她從帳篷中移出,並用STS噴灑結節和雌蕊直至流失。她的第一噴是昨晚。第二是今天。我每天要給她噴7天。然後大約2週後再噴一次。有很多方法可以應用它。其個人喜好。但是最少,一次開始,大約3週後再次。STS阻斷植物信號的作用僅持續約3週。這就是為什麼有些人沒有花粉就得到花粉囊的原因。因為他們一開始只噴了一次,或者一旦看到花粉囊就停止了噴。為了獲得最佳效果,在3週內至少需要2個應用程序。然後,我將植物乾燥,然後再放回帳篷中。

威爾..那就是我的過程。希望有一天能對某人有所幫助。我將定期添加圖片,直到剩下一些花粉為止。

她今天在這裡...

知道STS是否正常工作的一個好方法是觀察雌蕊開始變成棕色並逐漸死亡。.24小時後,它們的色澤已經變成棕色。讓我們看看發生了什麼!
[ATTACH = full] 848205 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 848206 [/ ATTACH]
[/引用]
Hi! It becomes black after mixing, correct?]

[QUOTE =“ Proph,文章:1670051,成員:36247”]
我沒有看到有關此過程的實際日誌,因此我決定記錄我當前的沖銷,以防以後對某人有用。

Hi! It becomes black after mixing, correct?]

mine usually goes black some but really you should be mixing only what you use in one sitting and then dump the rest.
I usually only mix 20ml total to spray a few small plants. you dont need much and you only need to do it once a week, for 3 weeks straight.

mine usually goes black some but really you should be mixing only what you use in one sitting and then dump the rest.
I usually only mix 20ml total to spray a few small plants. you dont need much and you only need to do it once a week, for 3 weeks straight.
Nothing should turn black. The final sts liquid solution should be clear, like water. I've never had any mix turn black.

Nothing should turn black. The final sts liquid solution should be clear, like water. I've never had any mix turn black.

hi Proph! are you usually using all your solution or keep some? Looking at what I have stored, I think the silver can turn things black when there are some impurities and non distilled water is used. My Silver solution is clear, and so is my Sodium, but I have a char where I dump old water or after rinsing and that solution is dark brown, like watered down coffee.

Back