Stonergenuity - share your stonergenuity here!

Planted in the corner so you can bend them over in the future?

Knickers...........:crying:....one of those multiple underwear hangers...does the job.....I could have done with two though...approx 12 pegs per hanger....and I've got 16 girls......
That'll be Another 2.5 euros added to me grow costs.............................sigh...........................:crying:

IMG_1474.JPG

:pass:

For those that have to empty a reservoir wether it be a SIP or hydro res… beer auto- siphon. Easy use. Pull cane up to top of the tube, push down. Could have to repeat once…
75B5429F-8A41-41B9-86BD-62A4657632E1.jpeg

Sucks til level is at tip cap.

For those that have to empty a reservoir wether it be a SIP or hydro res… beer auto- siphon. Easy use. Pull cane up to top of the tube, push down. Could have to repeat once…View attachment 1343406
Sucks til level is at tip cap.
Oh yeah! That should work fine with the EBs!

Just got these autopots and the tent is unfortunately in a corner. I damn near fell all over everything trying to tend to one of the plants in the back one night. This keeps me from stepping and kneeling on the lines and acts as a spot for overflow for smaller plants now that I have only so much floor space. Stoner moment that birthed a solution. I guess necessity really is the mother of invention. Or stoner dumb luck/stumblings.
:baked:
stoner ideas.jpeg

Back