Stinking whole flat Help

How do I use the gel?Open It and that's It?
Yes mate u can poke holes in it, or completely open. I’d poke holes tho. Have a fan near it so it blows the Ona gel fragments around in the air

I have two AC infinity filters. They work well and aren't nearly as expensive as some of the other brands. Definitely worth the $$ as I'm certain a visit from the police is far more expensive in the long run.

4" Fan/filter combo will last you quite a few grows and probably cheaper in the end than replacing smell gel all the time.

I have two AC infinity filters. They work well and aren't nearly as expensive as some of the other brands. Definitely worth the $$ as I'm certain a visit from the police is far more expensive in the long run.

4" Fan/filter combo will last you quite a few grows and probably cheaper in the end than replacing smell gel all the time.
In the long run yeah,but at the Moment I bought vitamin C and other stuff to dechlorinate my tap water and try using It instead of buying It.Of course I Will set up in near future a proper carbon with exhaust fan for sure.I have to

Ona gel will work ok if you put it next to your out extraction. I would not use the polar one (the one I bought) as it makes your house smell like a public toilet. The linen one is supposed to be ok though. Do not put it in your tent as it will bugger your plants up, and they will smell & taste like ona.

In the end you will have to buy a decent fan and filter. If it was up to me I would beg, borrow or steal the money to do that. Other than someone grassing you up to the cops, the biggest reason people get busted or taxed (being robbed) is the smell of your grow. I assume with you being in a flat that you are renting. All it takes is one call to your landlord & you are bollocked.

Ona gel will work ok if you put it next to your out extraction. I would not use the polar one (the one I bought) as it makes your house smell like a public toilet. The linen one is supposed to be ok though. Do not put it in your tent as it will bugger your plants up, and they will smell & taste like ona.

In the end you will have to buy a decent fan and filter. If it was up to me I would beg, borrow or steal the money to do that. Other than someone grassing you up to the cops, the biggest reason people get busted or taxed (being robbed) is the smell of your grow. I assume with you being in a flat that you are renting. All it takes is one call to your landlord & you are bollocked.
Very true friend,buying It Will be next thing I do,and a proper fan sure.

yup, exactly. Growing illegal without filtration is not a good idea.

Don't wanna start a new thread guys,was thinking about this molasse I bought and had issues with my younger plant same week or so After using It.
Can you tell me by Reading the values of It Is ok for my autos?
I am using all the biobizz nutes bottled line also.
Also,on their site and Amazon,It says non sulphured but,I read sulfur in the ingredients...?Any help on this?
I Hope @Mañ'O'Green doesn't kill me for tagging him here but he has Always been passing his knowdoledge and help also.

Attachments

• IMG_20211215_171502.jpg
    IMG_20211215_171502.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Don't wanna start a new thread guys,was thinking about this molasse I bought and had issues with my younger plant same week or so After using It.
Can you tell me by Reading the values of It Is ok for my autos?
I am using all the biobizz nutes bottled line also.
Also,on their site and Amazon,It says non sulphured but,I read sulfur in the ingredients...?Any help on this?
I Hope @Mañ'O'Green doesn't kill me for tagging him here but he has Always been passing his knowdoledge and help also.
Tag me anytime GrowBro. I am happy to help. I do not use carbohydrates in hydro until the last two weeks before harvest. I use AN Bud Candy one time only two weeks before harvest and molasses one week before harvest. This improved the terpene profile.

In soil molasses is going to feed the microbes and they will multiply like crazy. It is this big increase in microbe population that can cause an imbalance in the nutrients available to the plant. Recharge and other products like it can do the same thing if used at the wrong time. I would only add molasses in late flower and then not too often.

Sulfer is an important element needed for plant growth. Sulfur is a natural occurring element in molasses. The amount here is not a problem. Sulfured molasses is when the sugar cane is treated with sulfur to prevent spoilage while being stockpiled for processing. Sulfured molasses is mostly used for animal feed. The bottle will plainly state on the front if it has been sulfured. Most of what you can buy for human consumption will have been made with fresh sugar cane.

Back