Stinking whole flat Help

Reaction score
Hi guys,It’s me and my silly question again.I Yesterday came to conclusion my flat where I live in Is smelling like my 2 cannabis plants.Need to buy a carbon filter and was asking this:2x2x5,5 tent,intake (100 mm USB fan),exhaust 100mm quietline vent 100m3/h(=58cfm?)

Need to buy a carbon filter for that very little fan,I read I should buy from same cfm or more but,would my fan push air through?
I see online they talk about centrifugal fans,not my axial fan.
Have to sort this out quickly

My exhaust fan:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-115726_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20211215-115726_Chrome.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 26
Hi guys,It’s me and my silly question again.I Yesterday came to conclusion my flat where I live in Is smelling like my 2 cannabis plants.Need to buy a carbon filter and was asking this:2x2x5,5 tent,intake (100 mm USB fan),exhaust 100mm quietline vent 100m3/h(=58cfm?)

Need to buy a carbon filter for that very little fan,I read I should buy from same cfm or more but,would my fan push air through?
I see online they talk about centrifugal fans,not my axial fan.
Have to sort this out quickly

My exhaust fan:

That's probably not gonna work well with the inline bathroom extraction bathroom fan.
I've run a similar setup.

I would get a fan a filter outside the cab if you don't have space, and turn the fan upside down on the filter (so it's sucking the air out of the cab and blowing through the filter). (you'll need a proper extration fan though .. not a dometci bathroom one)

You'll probably need to get a next day delivery online unless you have a local grow shop.
I'd recommend Phresh or Rhino carbon filters - they do a good job.

You could buy some Ona Gel that covers and eliminates the smell - the "cotton breeze" one smells a bit like laundry.

Hope this helps
Blue

Yeah man I’ve been in this situation before.

Never start a grow without a filter, especially if you are in a flat.

I don’t think it will be easy to get it resolved unless you buy a 4” filter and fan to match it.

Make sure everything is sealed too.

Buy yourself a tub or two of Ona Gel, it does work.. but one tub only does half the job depending how smelly it is. Place it near your tent but not inside it

Yeah man I’ve been in this situation before.

Never start a grow without a filter, especially if you are in a flat.

I don’t think it will be easy to get it resolved unless you buy a 4” filter and fan to match it.

Make sure everything is sealed too.

Buy yourself a tub or two of Ona Gel, it does work.. but one tub only does half the job depending how smelly it is. Place it near your tent but not inside it
How do I use the gel?Open It and that's It?

That's probably not gonna work well with the inline bathroom extraction bathroom fan.
I've run a similar setup.

I would get a fan a filter outside the cab if you don't have space, and turn the fan upside down on the filter (so it's sucking the air out of the cab and blowing through the filter). (you'll need a proper extration fan though .. not a dometci bathroom one)

You'll probably need to get a next day delivery online unless you have a local grow shop.
I'd recommend Phresh or Rhino carbon filters - they do a good job.

You could buy some Ona Gel that covers and eliminates the smell - the "cotton breeze" one smells a bit like laundry.

Hope this helps
Blue
Thank you so much for Quick reply,this Is an Emergency.At the Moment I opened the window of my stairs,to get It away but, it's a narrow neighbourhood and people can still smell It,and there Is Winter too,so gotta close It at night or the entire flat gonna freeze

How do I use the gel?Open It and that's It?
That's it! .. It also works well for coveing up nasty bin smells .. and the smell of dead rats!
Handy (not perfect .. but handy)

Maybe a good Idea to put the Gel box next ti the window of my stair,Better than inside my house?

Maybe a good Idea to put the Gel box next ti the window of my stair,Better than inside my house?
I'd put it by your front door - you can put some in a bowl nearer your windows.
Its not a substitute for a carbon filter - but in a pinch, it'll do ok!

This might not be the best solution, but a friend prepares a pot of coffee every 2 hours and swears that covers the smell. She is a heavy coffee drinker so no waste there.

Back