Mephisto Genetics Stilton, Sour Livers and Northern Cheese Haze from Mephisto

Margo i currently have 2 of mephisto gentics beary white autos growing at the moment big girls.and what a smoke;) and also have there hubbabubbasmelloscope on the go in my current grow. she is a big hearty fast growing girl.best of luck to u also on the rest of ur floweing.happy growing;)

Hi Friends, here's this weeks updates. First up is the Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. 21 inches tall. I forgot to take side by side with the 2 Northern Cheeses this week, I'll do it next update. Anyways, Day 38 for this one and 21 inches tall. No issues to mention.
View attachment 714430 View attachment 714431 View attachment 714432

Here is the younger Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at day 33. Really nice bud development going on for just day 33. This one is 21 inches tall also, and in a larger 5 gallon airpot.
View attachment 714434 View attachment 714435 View attachment 714436

Next up is the 44 day old Sour Livers. 20.5 inches tall. This one also has really nice budding going on for it's age. Nice cola.
View attachment 714437 View attachment 714438 View attachment 714439

Last for today is the Stilton. 44 days also. 15 inches tall. No problems with these. Nice cola on this 44 day old.
View attachment 714440 View attachment 714441 View attachment 714442 View attachment 714443

Thanks for looking in. Have a good weekend.

Wow Marga! The flowers on that Stilton are huge! What a nice cola she's going to have! Northern Cheese Haze is not to shabby either! I grew my first cheese last summer (photoperiod). Although the smell was enough to knock me over at first, it grew on me and the high was fantastic! Cheese love here!

Wow Marga! The flowers on that Stilton are huge! What a nice cola she's going to have! Northern Cheese Haze is not to shabby either! I grew my first cheese last summer (photoperiod). Although the smell was enough to knock me over at first, it grew on me and the high was fantastic! Cheese love here!
Was that Cheese photoperiod you grew from the seeds I sent you? I was wondering if you tried them?

Wow they are all beautiful I'm looking forward to running a few sour livers starting in June.
If I don't change my mind by then lol
They have so many lovely strains it's hard to choose.
You are rocking these girls as usual your growing is lovely.

Wow they are all beautiful I'm looking forward to running a few sour livers starting in June.
If I don't change my mind by then lol
They have so many lovely strains it's hard to choose.
You are rocking these girls as usual your growing is lovely.
Thanks South. These are developing very nice. Really nice dense buds on the Sour Liver and Stilton.

Back