Mephisto Genetics Stilton, Sour Livers and Northern Cheese Haze from Mephisto

Hi Everyone, Here's this weeks update for The Northern Cheese Hazes. First picture is a side by side. The younger plant in the bigger pot is 49 days old and the older plant in the smaller pot is 54 days old. Notice the younger has much larger buds, and the older plant as @Gatorbackbob mentioned to be more Sativa leaning has smaller buds. One thing to mention, these plants have the firmest rock hard buds that I've ever had on any plant. Another thing to note is they have yellowing leaves earlier than usual. The other plants, Stilton and Sour livers are not experiencing this. I noticed this in a thread @Jupiter has going too.
P1050515.JPG

Here is 54 day old NortherCheese Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
P1050516.JPG
P1050517.JPG
P1050522.JPG

And here is 49 day old Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
P1050519.JPG
P1050520.JPG
P1050521.JPG

Thanks for lookin in. I'll be updating the Stilton and Sour Livers tomorrow.

Hi Everyone, Here's this weeks update for The Northern Cheese Hazes. First picture is a side by side. The younger plant in the bigger pot is 49 days old and the older plant in the smaller pot is 54 days old. Notice the younger has much larger buds, and the older plant as @Gatorbackbob mentioned to be more Sativa leaning has smaller buds. One thing to mention, these plants have the firmest rock hard buds that I've ever had on any plant. Another thing to note is they have yellowing leaves earlier than usual. The other plants, Stilton and Sour livers are not experiencing this. I noticed this in a thread @Jupiter has going too.
View attachment 723507

Here is 54 day old NortherCheese Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 723508 View attachment 723509 View attachment 723510

And here is 49 day old Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 723511 View attachment 723512 View attachment 723513

Thanks for lookin in. I'll be updating the Stilton and Sour Livers tomorrow.
Yup NCH seems to be a little faster for sure.

Back