Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lunarman do you have a thread up other than the one i commented on? If so tag me in pls. I still havent got the hang of this site yet.

@lunarman do you have a thread up other than the one i commented on? If so tag me in pls. I still havent got the hang of this site yet.
Can you see the indoor Journal thread in my signature? Sorry I'm working off my phone right now so it's harder to do links and stuff like that

No signature I use mobile site.

Are you sure mega crop is organic? I haven't seen anything come out by them stating they are in fact organic. Just curious as I am sure I seen you post you run MC

Not trying to be a hard ass or smartelic just really curious as I am running MC as well and hope the are in fact organic

Are you sure mega crop is organic? I haven't seen anything come out by them stating they are in fact organic. Just curious as I am sure I seen you post you run MC
They said its mostly organic materials besides that gravitron stuff

I also recall them saying either Megacrop or the calmag had calcium nitrate(I think) in it which isn’t organic

I didn't like the cal-mag i have switched to organic vitamin d and calcium pills i drop one in every gallon and by morning it's dissolved. But the paper i have on them states organic. They have a whole thread here and even give away free bags. I can tag you in it if you like @JonnyBravo420 but no offense taken. I don't mind it at all.

I'm game I love organic meds and the best way to get them, free stuff lol (if it's still free) but organic is the way to go in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back